Chapter 12

You wake up with two arms wrapped around you.
You take a moment to remember where you are.
In Phil's bed.
You notice that he's still asleep. You try to move his arms off you carefully and get out of bed, making sure that you don't wake him up. You go back to the guest bedroom and check your messages. You have one new message from your friend Molly.

Molly:
Y/N can I please come round? I'm feeling really upset and I need someone to talk to. My parents don't listen to me and Alice and Grace won't talk to me. I'm not close enough with anyone else. Please, I need someone to talk to right now.

Y/N:
I'm not allowed in my house right now, but we can meet up at Starbucks? Will you be able to get a bus here in around thirty minutes?

Molly:
Yeah. Where are you if you're not allowed back at your house?

Y/N:
I'm at my friend Phil's, I spent the night here.

Molly:
Ooooo who's Phil?

Y/N:
He moved here around five days ago.

Molly:
Is he cute?

Y/N:
You can meet him if you like.

Molly:
Okay. I'm going to go catch the bus now, you have to tell me EVERYTHING you did last night.

Y/N:
Will do. Bye.

Molly is the kind of girl who needs to know everything about anything. Shes extremely nosy and if you refuse to tell her anything, you're dead to her.

"Morning Y/N" Phil stands in the doorway.

Your mood instantly lights up.

"Good morning Phil." You turn to face him.

"What do you want for breakfast?" He asks.

"Just some cereal please."

"Kay. Come on then."

You follow Phil down to the kitchen.
."I need to meet up with a friend at Starbucks in half an hour, wanna come?" You ask as Phil makes two bowls of cereal.

"Uh, yeah sure. What are you planning on wearing today?" He laughs as he gives you your breakfast.

"Oh sh*t I don't have any clothes to wear."

"Yeah, and I don't know how to work the washing machine."

"Oh dear"

"You could maybe... Wear some of my clothes?" Phil suggests.

"Okay then." The two of you finish off your cereal and go to get changed. You end up wearing Phil's Halloween ghost t shirt/pizza t shirt and some black jeans.

Soon, the two of you head out to Starbucks. On the way there, you're debating who would be the better youtuber.

"I would be a great youtuber!" Phil proclaims.

"Sure." You giggle.

"Hey!" He lightly pushes you.

.............

"Hey Y/N! Where's your friend?" Molly asks as you sit across from her at Starbucks.

"Oh he's just gone to the bathroom. He'll be out in a minute."

"Cool, what's his name again?" Molly asks curiously.

"Phil Lester."

"Phil Lester?!" She repeats excitedly.

"Uhh yeah. What's so exciting about his name?"

"Phil Lester is the name of one of my favourite youtubers on earth!" She jumps.

"Uh, I don't think he's a youtuber..."

"Are you sure? I mean, the channel is only a few months old..."

"Well, he's never told me..."

"Yeah, but you've only known him for, like, five days!"

"I guess."

"Anyway, tell me everything about last night."

You quickly tell her about last night, not wanting Phil to come back while you're doing so.

"Omg really?!" She gasps as you finish the story.

"Uhh yeah."

"You two are one hundred percent grafting!"

"No. We're just friends." As you say that, Phil sits beside you.

"Hi." He smiles at Molly.

"Omg. It IS Phil Lester!" She gasps again.

Phil's face turns bright red as Molly explains that she's Phil's biggest fan.

...............

"I didn't know you were a 'famous youtuber'" you laugh as you and Phil are walking down the street.

"I wouldn't say famous. I've only been doing it for less than a year and I only have a couple thousand subscribers."

"Only a couple thousand! C'mon Phil." You punch his arm playfully.

"Yeah. Well, I think I've won the argument from earlier. I'm the better youtuber." Phil laughs.

"Sure. I would still be a much better youtuber than you, if I made videos." You laugh.

"Yeah, well why don't you?" Phil smirks up at you.