Chapter 33

January 30th

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

You groan and turn your alarm off.

It's Saturday morning, why's it going off?

That's when you remember

Phil's birthday!

You jump out of bed and have a shower. You then blow dry and curl/straighten your hair.

Phil didn't really want to do something for his birthday, but after begging him, he finally agreed. You, Phil, Zoe, Pj, Chris, Louise, Joe, Caspar and Zoe's new boyfriend, Alfie, are going to an amusement park then to the cinema then out for dinner.

You get changed into an adventure time top and black ripped jeans/a short tartan dress and thick black tights.

You shove on some maroon converse and a black fluffy hoodie. You then pull on your pikachu hat/totoro scarf.

"Hiiiii Y/N!" Erin and Emily run over to you before you can exit.

They were meant to leave weeks ago, but, your aunt insisted on staying with your mum considering she's basically having a mental breakdown.

"Hi." You groan.

"Whatcha doin?" Erin asks.

"Leaving."

"Ooh, where ya goin?" Emily asks.

"Out."

"Out where? With who?"

"To the fun fair. With friends."

"Can we come?"

"No."

You walk out before either of them can say anything else.

.....................................

You and Phil arrive at the fair. Zoe, Louise, Joe, Chris, Pj, Caspar and Alfie said that they'll meet you beside the snacks at 1:30. It's currently 1.

You pay both you and Phil in (cause it's his birthday).

"So, what do you want to do while we're waiting?" Phil asks. You don't reply though. You just concentrate on how many people are around you.

So many people.

Such a small place.

What a terrifying situation.

"Y/N? Y/N!" Phil slightly shakes you.

"Huh? What?" You stutter.

"Are you okay?"

"There are so many people here." You cross your arms tightly over your chest and look around.

They're everywhere.

Your breathing begins to get heavy.

You become very dizzy.

You feel like you're going to be sick.

Phil seems to notice this as he drags you to the side of the area.

"It's okay, Y/N, it's okay."

You nod, slowing down your breathing slightly, then look back over at the crowd.
Your breathing speeds up again.

Phil places one of his pale hands on your shoulder and uses the other to make your head face him.

"Ignore them. Just look at me, okay? Don't look at anyone else. Just me."

You nod as you stare into his amazing eyes.

"Okay, now, deep breaths. In and out, in and out."

He helps you breath normally again.

"Okay. Do you want to go back out now?"

"Yes."

Phil holds your hand and takes you back into the crowd.

You begin to get scared again, your breathing getting faster.
Phil turns your head to face him.

"Look at me. It's okay." He says. He then takes his hand out of yours and wraps his arm around your shoulders, pulling you close to him.
You place your face on his shoulder and close your eyes.

You imagine his face.
His fair skin.
His black hair.
His blue eyes.
His perfect lips.
Everything about him.
Wonderful.

Hallo there.
I just went on the trampoline and ran off because I got scared in case I saw a clown in the woods beside my house.
Clowns aren't even in my town yet.
I'm so paranoid.
Although, clowns have come to Scotland now. They're getting closer to me.

So, if they near you, even if they ain't, stay safe lads.
Bye.

~Noonpad~