Robin (Tim Drake) x Reader

Hey Crashers! How's your day been? Yeah, I'm just gonna go write this chapter...

Y/N - your name
S/H/N - superhero name

Enjoy and stay crash!
----------------------------------------------

You opened your eyes to find you were nowhere. Not as though you were in the middle of nowhere, but literally nowhere. You were surrounded by darkness. "Hello?" You asked to no one in particular. There was no reply. You got the message that you were alone, in darkness, with no way out. A tear dropped from your eye and rolled down your soft cheek. You giggled to yourself quietly as you remembered Tim, your boyfriend. He teased you all the time at how soft your cheeks were.

"Seriously though, considering you wear a mask for half of your life I'd expect you to have rougher cheeks!" You giggled, you always did after he mentioned something about your cheeks.
"What's wrong with having soft cheeks?" You asked, gasping sarcastically.
"There is absolutely nothing wrong with having soft cheeks" he would reply, before pulling you closer to him as you cuddled.

You smiled at the memory, before hearing a voice. It wasn't just any voice, it was his voice! It was Tim! "Y/N, please wake up... Y-you can't just leave me! Look at me, I'm a mess..." You let out a quiet sob at how sad he seemed.
"But I'm right here, Tim..." You whispered. You could imagine his face, his cheeks stained with tears, his eyes bloodshot.

"Sir, may I ask if you could leave us a minute with Y/N, to run some tests on her. We believe she may be in a coma, but we cannot be sure." A sweet voice came, you wanted to wake up, to shout that you were alive, and you weren't in a coma, and you could hear everything they said.

You imagined him nodding, then leaving, because there was no noise. Then you heard the door close. Another person must have walked in because there was a new voice. "Priscilla, you have learned that Y/N may be in a coma? Please, elaborate."
"Well, we can only imagine that would be the case. The young man who brought her in said that she had been in a car crash. A terrible one, at that."
"Another drunk-driver case?"
"He didn't say. Anyway, the boy had noticed the wreckage and grabbed her body out of it. He says he is her boyfriend, and came straight to us."
"I see." Replied the man, but you zoned out from any further conversation as what had happened before you got here flooded back.

You were in your superhero costume, your name was S/H/N. People called you 'the masked warrior' (if your character doesn't have a mask just imagine). you were in a covert mission, along with Robin and Beast Boy. Your aim was to find out how the Light is associated with the Reach. Unfortunately, it wasn't such a successful mission. Someone had spotted you, but everything after that was a blur. The last thing you remember was Robin calling out to you "S/H/N! No!" Then sounds of rushed footsteps before someone picked you up. But by then spots had began crowding your vision. Then, there was nothing.

"Wow. Some car crash" you thought to yourself.

-----------le magical timeskip of magicalness--------------------------------

Who knows how long later, days, weeks, months even, the voices were all the time. Tim visited a lot, he would tell you about his day, and how it wasn't the same at Mount Justice without you. It felt less... Alive, as he had put it.

But at one point, you had lost all hope of ever being able to see his face again. You clung to all the memories you had with him, and played them over and over again in your head. All you could do to entertain yourself was walk around in the barren darkness. You could still hear people's voices no matter where you were.

One day, there were two people with you. You didn't recognise their voices, so you assumed that there were doctors. "Rose, she's been like this for almost six months now and doesn't seem to be getting any better."
"There ya go, that's how long I've been here." You thought.
"But doctor, I can only think to give her the experimental serum, we can shock her awake and out of the coma."
"But it is still unstable! For all we know it could give her some sort of superpower along with shocking her awake!"
"That is the only option we have. And I'm sure her friend will agree. She has no parents to ask so we can only let the boy know before attempting it."
"Fine." The voice agreed. Then, they left.

-----------le 'nother timeskip-------------

After God knows how long, you were being injected with the 'unstable' serum. You could only guess you were, anyway, since you could hear people shuffling around. "There." A voice said "take her into the recovery ward. If it was successful, she should be shocked awake in around an hour. I suggest you call the young man who visits her."

You internally gasped as you weren't in darkness anymore, and you couldn't just be a nobody walking around, you were actually in your body, but you still couldn't move or feel anything.

You could only guess who arrived next, yep, it was Tim. You could tell by the sound of his shoes against the floor. Throughout the time you had spent in nothingness, you had come to notice how people walked. Tim walked with a tiny drag in his shoes, as though only just not picking his feet up high enough.

He sat down and held your right hand. Wait- you could actually feel it? You were ecstatic! After six months, you could finally feel your boyfriend's hand in yours. The next step was to open your eyes, and tell him everything.

"Y/N... If you can hear me-"
'Which I can' you replied silently
"I just want to say that... I- I've missed you so much." He sniffed "a-and if you wake up... I p-promise that I'll never let you do s-something like this again. I- I love you Y/N..."

You focused all of your attention on your hand. Trying to make even the slightest movement so as to say that you were awake, you just couldn't open your eyes. After a while, you actually felt it twitch the tiniest amount. It was enough for Tim to notice and he stopped sobbing for a moment to look up at you. You guessed, anyway.

You then turned your focus to your eyelids. Trying to get them to open, so you could see his face again. After so long, you couldn't wait to see him. Once a minute had passed, your eyes opened, and effortlessly a smile spread across your face. You squeezed his hand again, and this time he looked toward you in disbelief.

"Y/N! You're awake!" He shouted, then hugged you tightly.
"Tim," you said, finally. You smiled when the word came out. "I heard everything."
"Really?" He asked "even the doctors? And when I'd tell you about the team?"
You nodded, then pulled yourself up a little.

"I promise you, this is never going to happen again." He smiled
"You already said that."
"I know, I just... Can't believe you heard it all. You'll have to tell me all about it." He grinned. You nodded in agreement.

----------le timeskip of le Tardis---------

You had settled back into the cave and told Tim all about it. And he told you about what happened while you were away.

"Wait wait wait..." You said, wrapping your hands around a cup of coffee Bart had made you. "So in the six months I was away, you saved Blue from the Reach, this guy," you said, gesturing to Bart "came from the future, Kaldur isn't a traitor, Artemis is alive and..." You paused "W-Wally died?"
Everyone nodded. "Wow." You continued, wanting to uplift your spirits "I can't even leave for a while because so much happens." Everyone laughed at your sentence. Tim pulled you closer to him on the couch and you kissed him, happily. You were thrilled to be back as S/H/N again.

----------------------------------------------

*sniff* sorry about the last part... Even though it happened a while ago it always hits me right in the feels thinking about Wally's death. RIGHT IN THE FEELS!!! *ahem* sorry 'bout that... Imma just go now...

Stay crash,
Goldfinch67