Christmas Request #1: What to get Bats?

Hey Crashers!

Heh, been a while, amirite? I think I should tell you that the reason I'm only back now is because my Grandad died in October but it's just now hit me incredibly hard, as he was the one who supported me playing music, drawing, and writing. He used to always be very happy that I was doing well with my instrument (clarinet, if you were wondering. (Yes, like Squidward)). Around that time I had been getting ready to take my Grade 6 but now I've been putting off practice and haven't been doing well in lessons and school, which means my levels are dropping and homework had been pretty bad. Added pressure came from my family who were disappointed I wouldn't be able to get the grade done for Christmas, so now it's looking a lot like that I'll have to do it next summer or so. They also want me to do well on upcoming tests (equivalent to finals week for Americans I think?) and reports are coming out soon. All this in addition to the fact that I'm moving house and can't find most of my school books anywhere has caused me to stress a lot and my anxiety has come back. All the time I just think that I'm a big build up to a giant failure. Plus that I've been put on a sports team at school which means I have practice most nights and also some mornings. And no, I didn't choose to be on this team my PE teacher asked (more like forced) me to join because in her opinion I was very good at the sport in question. Stick that with the fact that most weekends I'm busy now until after new year. And whenever I don't feel well or something hurts there's this voice in my head that's just like, no one cares, they have their own problems. And I just feel so weak all the time compared to my peers (wow man that's an award word to use). All these reasons caused me to have a literal breakdown last Thursday. And ugh half of you are probably not even reading this or don't care at all, but I guess since I know none of you personally then it's worth just spitting it all out to someone. To those who've read this entire paragraph, thankyou just for being there and listening to my stupid problems. This chapter goes out to you guys.

This was a Christmas request from @SassyBatz

Enjoy and stay Crash!
----------------------------------------------
Wallman5000 has signed on to chat
Robin01 has signed on to chat
Wallman5000
Hey Rob, you know Bats' identity right?

Robin01
Yeah, why bro?

SALTWATERRRR has signed on to chat

SALTWATERRRR
Wally, I do not think that we should be discussing identities of Justice League members. Also, who changed my username and how can I change it back?

Supey100 has signed on to chat

Supey100
What is this? The genomorphs taught me about many things but I've never heard of a... Chat room?

Wallman5000
Kal, I was only going to ask if Rob knew what we should get Bats for Christmas! Don't be getting all serious like that, get a little festive spirit in ya!

SALTWATERRRR
Yes, we must get a gift for Batman. That was a very good idea, Wally.

HelloM'gann! has signed on to chat

HelloM'gann!
Wow, this must be some new form of conversation on Earth! A chat room! Genius!

Robin01
Well, he's kinda boring actually.

HelloM'gann!
Ah, I've heard of some Earth traditions! This one is... Christmas, right? Where you give gifts to celebrate... Something.

Supey100
Celebrate the birth of someone very important to the Christian religion. Though that's not important right now.

Wallman5000
Hello, team! Lets get back to the actual point here. What to get Bats for Christmas?

Artemis has signed on to chat

Artemis
Easy. A pin that says 'I am the night'.

Robin01
I'm not even in the same room as Walls but I can sense his annoyed expression from here.

Wallman5000
You got that right bro. You decided this point to pop up out of hiding. Any better suggestions?

HelloM'gann!
We could bake him the mince pies from episode 28 of 'Hello Megan!'?

Wallman5000
Sure, but I'll have to test them first, to make sure they're as good as you look.

Robin01
Wally, stop flirting on the chat.

SALTWATERRRR
Maybe we could work together to make him something?

Supey100
I heard people eat a turkey at Christmas.

Robin01
We could have Christmas dinner here at the cave! Why not? Batman could come too! And Flash, and Aquaman, and Green Arrow.

Wallman5000
Bro. Best idea ever. So that's it then, instead of buying bats a gift we'll make him Christmas dinner.

HelloM'gann!
Could I join in with this Earth tradition?

SALTWATERRRR
You are welcome to, M'gann.

Wallman5000
Wait guys how do you cook Turkey?

SALTWATERRRR
I am sure we could find a recipe somewhere around the cave?

Artemis
Do whatever, but count me out.

Wallman5000
Pssh, not like we even wanted you there in the first place

HelloM'gann!
Wally! That was rude!

Wallman5000
Sugar, I wouldn't want anyone being in the way of us

Robin01
So... We're gonna make Christmas dinner for Bats?

Wallman5000
Yep.

SALTWATERRRR
It is settled, we shall invite the League over on Christmas Day to share the holiday meal.

HelloM'gann!
Yay!

----------------------------------------------

I guess that was really bad but honestly I haven't written since the last one shot was published so I'm kinda easing back into this :)

Stay crash,
Goldfinch67