Kid Flash (Wally West) X Reader

Hey Crashers! How are y'all? I've decided I'll write two more books, one as an X Reader and one as an X OC! There'll be more information on those once I've got a basic plot!

I've literally lived off coffee to write this chapter guys, I'm officially dead.

Y/N - Your name
S/H/N/N - Superhero Nickname
N/N - nickname

Enjoy and stay crash!
----------------------------------------------

You smiled at the small daisy sprouting out of your palm. People saw you like some sort of freak, just because you had powers like Poison Ivy. It didn't mean you were a villain too!

You looked out at the small waves crashing down on the white sands of the beach beside Mt. Justice. It was nice there. You came here often to think, or when you just needed to calm down.

On your latest mission with the team, you had battled Poison Ivy. How ironic. You had received more odd looks from onlookers than any other mission, and you were starting to become a little self conscious about it.

You see, you were born with these powers. And there was no way of explaining it. Naturally, one day you decided to become a hero, wanting to keep cities safe, especially Central City, where you grew up.

Being in this team since it was created, you had become close friends with all the members. Especially Kid Flash, aka Wally West, who went to your school. He was your best friend. He was always there for you when you were feeling down, or annoyed.

Plus, you could always count on him to bring you food. Although, sometimes he ate it before you could. Sweet gesture, though.

You saw a red and yellow blur approach you from the right, immediately knowing who it was. It stopped just beside you and sat down.

"Hey Wallman." You sighed, looking out to the sea.

"What's got you so down, Y/N?" He asked.

"It's just- nothing. It's just nothing." You reassured him, not wanting to annoy him with your problems.

"Hey, I can tell you're lying, S/H/N/N. You can tell me, you know that, right?"

"Yeah, I just don't want to... Give you more of my problems."

"If you tell me your problem, I'll tell you my problem."

"You? The amazing Kid Flash, has a problem?" You asked, with mock disbelief. He nodded, before replying.

"Well, go on."

You reluctantly told him how people always looked at you like they didn't trust you because you had the same powers as Poison Ivy.

"N/N, I'd trust you with my life, if that makes you feel any better."

You looked at him, one eyebrow raised. Then smiled at him weakly, he could always make things better. All you wanted was to be in his arms forever, safe from everyone's judgey expressions.

"Anyway, your problem is..?"

"Uhh... Ahh- well..." He started.

"Oh, the Wall-Man lost for words? I thought this day would never come!"

"I... Iloveyou, Y/N. IloveyourlaughandhowyoualwaysmakemesmileandIknowyoudon'tfeelthesamebutIwantedtotellyoubecauseIcan'thelpmyfeelings!"

"Whoah whoah whoah, slow down, Wally. You love me?"

"Uhh.. Yeah."

You quickly pecked his lips and grew a tulip on your palm, before plucking it gently and handing it to the flustered redhead.

"I love you too."

"You... You do?"

"Mmhmm." You reassured him, looking into his vibrant green eyes.

"Y/N, would you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course." You replied, pulling him in for another sweet kiss.

----------------------------------------------

Yay! Le 'mother chapter is done! And it is finally Friday! It's a good day!

Stay crash,
Goldfinch67