Kid Flash (Wally West) x Reader

Hey Crashers! Man, it's been a while since I updated (o_o) so, I decided not to kill you guys with another one in a hospital...

WARNING: strong language and angst

Enjoy and stay crash!
----------------------------------------------

"No... No- p-please no..." You cried to Blake.

"Useless." Punch "Fucking." Kick "Slut." He growled

You gave a Yelp of pain as he smashed an empty beer bottle across your arm, causing it to shatter and all the tiny glass pieces to stick into your skin.

"Get out." His raspy voice said. You quickly ran out of the wooden door. To the one place you knew you would be safe. Your best friend's house. Wally's house.

You had been best friends since forever, but you liked him a lot more than just that. You'd tell him, but you couldn't imagine what Blake would do if he found out. Blake was your 'boyfriend'. He acted all kind and generous around others, but when you were alone he would become a monster. Constantly abusing you, raping you, or whatever else could come to his twisted mind.

You ran as fast as you could to the redhead's house, your lungs felt like there were on fire and your legs felt numb, but you kept going. Once you reached the house, you rearranged you jacket to cover most of the bruises, unrolling the sleeves. You thought nothing of it, but someone else did.

Softly, you knocked on the door and Wally answered it. You gave your best fake smile at the boy. 'Great, I think he bought it.' You thought.

"Y/N! I didn't know you were coming around?" He questioned.

"Oh, yeah, I was just coming back from the park and thought I'd come 'round and see you before I got home. Must've forgot to text you, sorry!"

"No, it's fine. Come in." You stepped in through the doorway and the boy led you up to his room.

"This might've sounded less weird in my head, but, why've you not got your sleeves rolled up?" He questioned

Your eyes widened slightly. You never thought he'd have noticed it. "Uhh... I just- it's really cold outside. So, I rolled them down." You replied, unsure if he was satisfied with the answer. He lifted an eyebrow inquisitively, but then looked content.

You lifted a hand up to move a stray piece of hair out of your face but, just your luck, your stretched sleeve fell down. You quickly pulled it back up. But not quick enough for Mr. Fastest kid alive over here. His eyes widened and he grabbed your arm, careful so as to not hurt you.

"What happened?" He questioned. The boy looked worried, a frown spread across his lips.

"I- I can't..."

"Hey, hey, shush... You don't have to tell me." He pulled you closer to him in a hug. You never wanted him to let you go. "But if you did I could sort it out?"

You sniffed as a tear fell down your cheek, then you nodded weakly. "I- It's Blake. H-he hits me a-and rapes me... A-and he said that if I told a-anyone..." Your voice trailed off and tears began to fall uncontrollably from your eyes as you buried your head into his chest.

He hugged you tighter, then let go. You looked up into his vibrant green eyes with your E/C ones. "Y/N, you deserve so much better than him. If you want, I could tell the cops, who knows, maybe your most favourite superhero will go sort him out?" You giggled quietly. You knew Wally was Kid Flash, you had found out when he raced you home and got there ages before you, using his super speed.

"B-but he'll know I told you..." You said

"He can't do anything to the amazing Kid Flash, I'm too fast." He mused. You nodded, and Wally whizzed around his room changing into his costume and speeding out the door. Before realising he just left you there, and speeding back in, kissing your forehead quickly and shouting "there's food in the fridge if you want any, mom and dad are out!" Before speeding off again.

You giggled to yourself before heading down the stairs to get some food, knowing the redhead should have stacks because of his metabolism. You winced in pain, you had forgotten about what Blake had done to you.

-----------------Wally's POV---------------

I couldn't believe what that idiot had done to Y/N. I just want to knock his head in and punch him until he's unconscious. But I couldn't do that, Kid Flash would never do that.

I reached the bastard's house in a matter of seconds, and kicked the door open to find that he was stood up, drinking a bottle of beer. He span around. I could tell he was drunk. He looked unbalanced and his words were slurred. "What're you doing here, Flash Boy? That slut better not have told you anything."

"It's Kid Flash. And Y/N's not a slut. She's the most beautiful, smart, kind girl I have ever met. You're just a bastard who abuses her."

The brown haired idiot took a swing at me, but I dodged it easily. Running behind him and swinging his legs out from underneath him, causing him to fall on the floor.

"You little-" he started, before picking himself up and throwing punches at me. I tried to dodge them but one hit my eye, making it turn purple and me mad.

I sped around him in circles, making him dizzy after his eyes followed me around. Then I stopped and punched his ugly face. He fell to the floor, unconscious, then the cops arrived.

"Thanks Boy Flash, we'll take it from here."

"Kid Flash," I corrected "why is that so hard?" I mumbled to myself, before leaving the building and making my way back to my house.

-----------------2nd person----------------

You had gotten some cookies out of the fridge, then sat down to fix up your arm when the speedster had come back. You looked over happily at him, a smile across your face. But, upon further inspection, his eye was purple and you guessed various other bruises would be dotted around his arms, which were covered by his suit.

You ran over to him and looked at him, a frown painted across your face. "What happened? I told you to be careful!" You shouted at him.

"Hey, calm down N/N, the cops have him and he's gonna appear in court next week. I just... Got a little messed up waiting for them to arrive."

You buried your face into his neck. "Don't ever do that again, Walls."

"I'd do it for you, Y/N. I-I love you."

"And I love you too, KF."

"Y/N, would you do me the honour of being my girlfriend?"

You reached up to him and kissed his soft lips passionately. They fit together perfectly, like two jigsaw pieces. He kissed back.

"Yes, I would love to, Wallace."

The young speedster groaned. "Don't call me that."

"How about Rudolph?" You teased.

"Not that either."

"But it suits you! You've got a red nose and everything!" You laughed. He gave you a quick peck.

"Shut up."

"Okay, fine. Rudolph." You burst out laughing.

The boy groaned and tackled you to the floor.

----------------------------------------------

Eeyup, 900+ words. Yay! I wrote more than five!

Stay crash,
Goldfinch67