Beast Boy (Garfield Logan) x Reader

Hey Crashers! So I finally got an idea even though it's really bad and cliché but... Oh whale.

Y/N - your name
N/N - nickname
F/C - favourite colour
F/B - favourite brand
F/D - favourite drink

Enjoy and stay crash!
----------------------------------------------

"Y/N! N/N! Wake up!" Shouted Garfield, your best friend.

"Ngh," you whined "five... More... Minutes..." You rolled over and pushed your face into your pillow.

"N/N! So the one day I manage to get Nightwing to let us off of missions and training so we can go to the Zoo, you're complaining for lack of sleep?"

'Oh my god, I completely forgot! Today's the day I'm meant to be going to the zoo with Gar!' You thought

You jumped out of your comfy bed. "Okay, okay, I'm awake." You told him before heading into your bathroom to get changed while talking to Gar through the closed door.

"So, did you ask M'gann to teach you how to change into an actual human?" You questioned the green-skinned boy

He nodded in response until he realised you couldn't see him. "Mmhmm. I think I've got it perfect now."

Once you had gotten changed into a F/C tank top, thrown on a F/B jacket and and a pair of jeans, you walked out of the bathroom.

"How do I look?" You asked him, hoping it matched.

"You look..." He paused, thinking for the right word to say "amazing." He finally finished.

"Thanks! Just wondering, can you change your skin and everything when you change to a human? 'Cause I'd rather not be walking around a zoo with a green-skinned boy."

"Hey!" He playfully slapped your arm "what's wrong with having green skin?!"

"Nothing!" You reassured him "you still didn't answer my question." You pointed out.

He didn't speak but showed you as his tail disappeared, his hair became more tamed and changed to a ginger colour, and his skin changed from green to Caucasian. "Wow." You marvelled. It always impressed you when he changed into any animal you could think of, but this was just amazing.

"Thanks!" He replied to your compliment. "C'mon, what're we waiting for let's go!" You couldn't help but laugh at the antics of the boy as he grabbed you wrist and you rushed off to the nearest Zeta tube.

-----time skip because author is lazy----

Garfield was so excited throughout the whole day, it was like seeing a kid in a candy store. He had raced you around the elephants, lions, hippos, zebras and orangutans while telling you loads of facts about each species. Around lunch, you and Gar were starting to get hungry.

"Where are we gonna eat?" He asked "I completely forgot about bringing anything!"

"Don't worry, maybe we'll find some sort of restaurant." He nodded.

Soon enough, you came across an African themed restaurant and decided to go in.

"Woah, this place is really well themed." You said in awe.

"No kidding." He replied.

A kind waitress showed you to a table and explained it was an all-you-can-eat. Of course, Garfield replied with a 'noted'.

"So, what drinks can I get for you and your boyfriend?" The lady asked in an accented voice.

"Uh, he's not my-" you started before Garfield cut you off.

"I'll just have a water, please." He smiled then looked at you, waiting for you to order.

"Can I have a F/D, please?" You said.

"Of course. I'll be right back with your plates and drinks so you can get started." With that, the waitress smiled and left.

You slapped Garfield's arm without even looking at him. "Why'd you interrupt me?"

"Firstly, OW! And secondly, I uh... Wanted to take this day to- tell you something." He paused, and you gave him a look as if to say go on.

"Well, I... For a while now, I've liked you. B-but more than a best friend! And I know you probably don't feel the same, but I wanted to ask you if you'd maybe be my girlfriend?" The boy asked, shyly.

You pressed your lips to his and kissed him sweetly. He kissed back. You pulled away for air. "Does that answer your question?" You asked.

"Don't know, maybe you'll have to answer it again."

"Nope." You slapped his arm.

"Noted, and what is it with you and hitting my arm today? I swear it'll be purple by the time we get back to the mountain."

You laughed lightly, before the waitress reappeared with your drinks and a plate so you headed off for food.

----------------------------------------------

Oh god that was so bad and it was meant to be fluff but my brain's just like herp derp nerp and now I'm like 'anyone want a pizza with extra cheese 'cause there's enough cheese in this one shot for  50,000 of them!'  Oh whale.

Stay crash,
Goldfinch67