Robin (Damian Wayne) X Reader

Hey Crashers! I've literally got an entire week of doing stuff now isnt that sad. Anyway, enough of my rambling, I thought maybe y'all would like a Damian one-shot, so here goes!

Y/N - Your name
M/N - mum's name
D/N - dad's name
L/N - last name
H/T - hometown

Enjoy and stay crash!
----------------------------------------------

You smiled at the familiar dingle of the door as you stepped through it into your family's café. Your parents were good people, M/N and D/N L/N. They had moved to Gotham to start up their small business. You had been worried at first, not wanting to leave all your friends from H/T behind, but once you got here, all the worries slipped away and you enjoyed every second of it.

You walked over to another table and got out your homework. You groaned internally as you recognised what subject it was. Math. Just great. You thought.

You begrudgingly began to work on the sheet, until you noticed time had flown by and it was your shift in the small shop.

You packed away your things, ran them up to the apartment above the café, and rushed back down before putting on an apron and calmly walking toward the coffee machine to clean it, waiting for a customer to arrive.

Shortly after, a boy with raven hair walked in. You instantly recognised him as Damian Wayne, Bruce Wayne's son. His piercing blue eyes glanced upward at the menu before looking back down to you.

"Could I have a large hot chocolate, please?" He said. His voice was silky and slightly deep. So, maybe you had a teensy-tiny minuscule little crush on the boy, but who wouldn't!

"Sure, that'll be $2.50 please." You replied. He handed you the money and you placed it in the till before heading off to make it.

Once you had finished, you handed it to him with a smile. He stared at you with no emotion and made his way over to a table to begin his homework.

You took some other customers orders before going around to clean up the empty tables. You noticed that Damian was stuck on the same math paper as you. You stopped next to him and pointed to the problem he was on.

"The answer's three." You told him. He looked up at you blankly.

"How do you-" he began, but you cut him off, already knowing the question.

"I already did that paper. You don't go to Gotham Academy, do you?" You asked him. Since you were new you doubted that he would know you went there.

"Yeah, why?" He replied.

"I just moved here from H/T, I go there as well. If you need any more help just give me a call." You replied cheerfully, slipping him a piece of paper with your number on it.

'Score!' You mentally congratulated yourself on being smooth. You then carried on with cleaning the tables.

'I guess moving to Gotham wasn't so bad.' You thought.

----------------------------------------------

There ya go, a Damian chapter. Hope y'all liked it!

Stay crash,
Goldfinch67