Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes) X Reader || Part One

Hey Crashers! Hope y'all are having an awesome week ( ^ω^ ). I wanted to write a lil one like this so I wrote a lil one like this.

Y/N - Your name
S/H/N - superhero name

Enjoy and stay crash!
----------------------------------------------

"I can do that." The voice of Robin rings out in the training room.

"Of course you can." Y/N replies sarcastically.

Robin and her had arranged a bet, and in order to win, Robin had to get three of his birdarangs on the bullseye. S/H/N, the new protégé of Green Arrow, had the best aim on the team. And had already gotten a bullseye with one of her arrows. She doubted Robin could do the same.

"Let's see then." He replies, then gets ready to aim as a tanned boy enters the room. He throws his first one, it slices through the arrow and hits the bullseye. Y/N's eyes widen slightly as she notices Jaime has walked in.

Y/N glares at Robin, as though asking him to call off the bet.

That's not happening, Y/N. He thinks.

Y/N growls quietly, knowing Rob won't call it off.

"Hey guys, what's going on?" Jaime asks with a Hispanic accent.

"Y/N and I made a bet. If I can get three of my birdarangs on the bullseye she has to tell me who she likes." Robin replies, with a smirk.

"Cool." Jaime says, but he doesn't leave, much to Y/N's disappointment.

Robin readies his aim again, throwing a second birdarang. This one hits just beside the other, still on the bullseye.

He then throws another, and it hits on the other side of the arrow. On the bullseye. He smiles in satisfaction, then turns to Y/N.

"Go on?" He asks.

"Uhh... I uhh..." She starts, then she runs to Jaime, kisses his cheek and quickly runs off. You could mistake her for a speedster with how fast she did that.

Robin smiles, understanding, and Jaime's eyes widen as it hits him.

Your heart rate increases around the S/H/N. I advise termination.

"Callate, Hermano." Jaime growls at his scarab, gaining an odd look from Robin.

----------------------------------------------

Hope ya liked it! Just wanted to add that little bit at the end        (^^).

Stay crash,
Goldfinch67