Arsenal (Roy Harper) x Reader | Halloween Special

Hey Crashers! Here's another Halloween one :). I'm also sorry in advance for maybe a lack of updates tomorrow?? I'm out all day then going down to London that night until Thursday :3.

I guess I've kinda made Roy OOC, but I've also kinda mixed the Young Justice version and the comic version (note: I like the comic version more)

Enjoy and stay crash!
----------------------------------------------

"Roy! Don't move!" You giggled and slapped Roy's shoulder.

"What if I want to move? And the fact that you have a hot iron stick with my hair wound around doesn't help."

"But it's for the accuracy of the costume!"

Here's the deal. Two weeks ago, Nightwing announced the team would be having a Halloween party, and everyone should dress as they preferred. That's when Cassie gave the idea of the party being Ancient Greek themed and everyone seemed happy with it.

Roy didn't want to take part in it. You had recently found a way to restore his hand, and he was grateful for that, but he also though such party would be lame. And he had to deal with the fact that he indeed had a new hand, that he could control.

Nevertheless, you had convinced (more like forced) him to dress up as Cupid, because he would look super cute. He had agreed on one condition; you had to dress up as Phyce. The woman who, according to legend, Cupid was in love with. You had found it cute, and therefore agreed.

So here you were now, doing Roy's hair, after having done your own hair, because he had let it grow too much, and also because as Ancient Greeks you needed very curly hair.

Once you were done, you sprayed his hair with a can of hairspray, just in case some of his straight strands decided that they looked better in their actual form, and proceed help him dress. The costume you had made with him was tricky and demanded Roy to wear only his underwear.

He stepped into the white and red satin cloth and stood still as your hands worked their magic on it, making it look perfect on him.

Next, he let you decorate him with the golden jewelries on his upper arms, his legs and finally place the final part on his head.

He would admit that as he looked himself in the mirror that he was unrecognizable, he looked pretty yet fierce.

"Mkay, Roy- or should I say Cupid?" You mused, "Final touches."

He nodded as you placed his red bow in his hand and gave him his quiver that was filled with arrows with heart shapes on the ends.

You stood beside him in the mirror now, admiring him too. You shoved the coat you were wearing down your forearms, and Roy, with his dirty mind, thought you were getting naked for him. Not that he'd mind. But the fact that it was his birthday tomorrow and you hadn't said a word about it made him hope you'd have a surprise for him later.

Maybe this way, you'd finally become a 'thing'.

He knew he couldn't keep his friend in his pants, as the string of your dress slipped, causing some of your breast to show, and that you hadn't made an effort to put it back in place.

"You ready, Roy?"

"Yeah, just..." his fingers lingered on the fallen strap of your dress on your forearm, and he questioned whether he should put it back in place or rip it off with the other pieces of the dress. His head leaned into you, and you forgot about your surroundings as you closed your eyes, ready to for Roy to attack your mouth with his own.

But oh.

Oh, Halloween played games with you.
From all the people who had to come and knock on your door, Cassie, who was dressed as Aphrodite, came to let you know that the party had began half an hour or so ago.

Aphrodite, who was the one responsible for Cupid and Phyce breaking up.

It was funny to you, though. You grabbed Roy's wrist and headed out of the room quickly.

----------------------------------------------
Yeah, yeah, I know, it's short, but if you're getting one this long for each character- add that up.

Stay crash,
Goldfinch67