Chapter Forty One ~Aleena~

I was in my room with Alice, packing when I had a vision.

"Where the hell is she?!" a girl asked Seth, who was tied up in a room.

"I don't know!" he screamed.

The girl yelled in frustration.

"Alec!" a boy popped up.

"Yes, dear Jane?"

"You go."

He nodded, and looked at Seth.

Seth's face turned peaceful as the boy concentrated on him.

"Where is the girl, Seth?"

"I don't know!" he yelled, this time serenely.

Alec turned to look directly at me, as if I was right next to him.

"Where are you, Aleena Wilson?"

The vision faded.

I gasped.

"Alice!"

"Yes?"

"They have him! They're torturing him to get him to tell them where I am. I have to go now."

She nodded. "I'll talk to your mother."

"Thanks." I started throwing more clothes into my duffel bag.

"Edward, are you sure you want to go with me?" I asked him when I went downstairs

He nodded. "Yes." He looked at my bag. "Are you all packed?"

I nodded. "Let's go."

I hugged my parents goodbye, then ran outside to jump into Alice's Porsche. Alice drove as fast as possible to get to the airport. We were an hour early.

I sat in a chair, Alice on my left and Edward on my right. My legs bounced up and down in impatience.

"Aleena, calm down." Edward said.

"Edward, how can I calm down? They have Seth! They're torturing him!" my voice started getting louder. I saw people throwing glances in our direction. I glared at them until they turned away.

"How do you expect me to stay calm when I have no idea what's happening to Seth right now?!" I hissed.

"You think about the good times." Bella said, appearing from nowhere.

"Bella!" Edward exclaimed. "You're supposed to be at the house."

"I know. But, I'm not staying there without you."

"Neither are we." Renesmee said, stepping out from behind Bella. Jake was right beside her.

"We only have three tickets." Edward told them.

"No." Alice said. "I bought six. Bella made me."

"Alice!"

She shrugged. "Oh well."

Edward rolled his eyes and looked at the screen with the flight information. After a few minutes, he stood up.

"Our flight's about to leave. Come on." He picked up my and his bags and walked up the ramp to board the plane.

*

"Aleena, I really wish you had let me dress you." Alice said for the twentieth time.

"Alice, I'm going to get Seth; I really don't care what I look like."

I was wearing a pair of guys' basketball shorts and a slightly fitted t-shirt under a jacket. My hair was in a clip and I had on the bare minimum of makeup. I was wearing flip-flops.

She huffed and turned to look out the window.

"Alice, I'm sorry. I'm just more worried about Seth than clothes right now."

She didn't reply.

I sighed and leaned back in my first-class seat. The Cullens didn't feel guilty throwing away money on first-class seats, and it didn't really bother me at the moment.

Before I knew it, I was asleep.