One Direction ★

"Hey Simon!" Said the one with the Striped shirt. Oh my flickering lord. It's them.

The rest of the guys walked in. Ally and Camila looked ridiculous with their mouths open. They now how I'm feeling too. Lauren and Dinah just blinked a few times to see if it was really them. I laughed and looked back at the boys. Simon told us to come out of the booth to say Hi. Oh my god. We stepped out of the booth and shook hands with the boys.

"Hello stranger, I'm Louis"

"Hey beautiful, I'm Liam"

"Sup, I'm Zayn"

"Hellooo, I'm Niall"

"Hi, I'm Sammy"

"Hi Sammy, we're One Direction. Haha"

"Yeah I know who you are" I said with a smile."

"Harry? Are you gonna say hi?" Louis asked Harry.

"Umm... Hi... uhh... I'm Harry"

"Hi, I'm Sammy."

Harry looked at me... strange. Did I look bad? He gave me a smile. Harry is so... cute with those dimples. I gave him a smile back. "You have a dimple" Harry said to me. "Yeah I do. Only on my right cheek though." I said poking it. "Well, it's cute" Harry said to me, he was blushing. Aww. "Haha thanks"

The rest of the girls greated the boys and we went back inside the recording booth since we didn't get a chance to record before they got here. I noticed that Harry didn't take his eyes off of me...

We started singing Just The Way You Are. The boys listened to us. I got kinda nervous but, I still went along with it and had fun. When it was my solo, I looked at Harry. He was looking at me then smiled. Ugh.. that smile though, it's so perfect...

We finished recording. We stepped out of the booth and the guys complimented our singing.

It felt good to get a compliment by professionals and especially from Simon.

"Well I guess Fiffth Harmony is now in Syco Records" Simon said. "Yes!" We screamed. Dinah and Lauren cried of happiness. The girls and I hugged eachother.

"Okay, we'll celebrate this Friday alright girls? Welcome to Syco Records. Enjoy." Said Simon. "Thank you so much Simon. Alright, this Friday it is." I said, giving him a big smile.

"Well I better get going. I'll make sure to let you girls know what will happen soon alright?" Simon said pretty fast as if he was in a hurry. "Okay. Thanks."

"You are all amazing singers." Said Louis.

Thanks. You boys are too, better than what we are." Said Camila.

"Haha that's so not true!" Niall yelled and laughed. Haha what was so funny? Oh wait... it's Niall the cute one that laughs at random things.

"We should hangout sometime, you seem like nice girls to hangout with" Zayn said. "Yeah, that's a good idea. Where and when?" Wow Ally seems to be into Zayn. To bad he's already taken by Perrie. They're a cute couple though.

"Maybe this Saturday? I mean... if you want to. We should go to a party at Cube." said Liam.

Wait... Cube is a bar. As in a club, Camila and Lauren aren't 18 or older. "Wait, isn't Cube the Club around the corner? I don't think we'll be allowed to go in there" said bumed out Lauren.

"It's okay, It won't be too serious. Besides you girls are Fifth Harmony. It'll just be a hangout full of other famous people." Zayn said that in a meaning way.

I guess it is okay. "We'll be there." "Lets switch numbers" said Harry looking straight at me. "Okay" I said. We all gave eachothers number so we can text. There was a silence till Niall said, "Hey aren't you Sammy the one that's dating... Nathan Sykes from The Wanted?"

Oh my god I forgot to check Nathan's last message he sent me! Wait... lemme answer this first. "Yeah, I am actually" Harry looked at me with a face saying 'really?'

I shouldn't be getting into him. I have a boyfriend. "Ohh. Well.. uhh... that's cute" said Louis in quite a disgusted way.

I heard about the One Direction and The Wanted fight over twitter. They really dislike eachother.

I just ignored the fact. "Yeah" was all I could say. "Okay well, I think we should get going" said Lauren. It was already around 7:30. I had homework to do.

The boys stood up and I followed us out the room. "So we'll see eachother then?" "Yes" I answered Louis's question. "Okay great, give us a hug goodbye."

Before I could say anything, he pulled me into a hug. The girls gave them a hug goodbye and when I was going towards Harry to hug him, he grabbed me and gave me the tightest hug. But, I still hugged him back. He smelled really good. His bushy curls tickled my face.

We seperated and looked eachother in the eyes. Wow... I got lost in those beautiful, bright, green eyes of his. Snap out of it, stupid.

"Bye Harry..." "Bye Sammy" we were about to step out till I then saw a massive mob of screaming fans. Holly... how are we getting out !?... there was cops outside. One of them came inside and said it was going to be impossible to get out of this buliding. What? No! "These fans are too crazy, you people are going to have to stay in here till tomorrow." Great...