Speechless

Harry's POV

*Next Day*

We have an interview today, I was planning the whole thing out last night, how I'm getting Sammy back. I heard that we both 5H and 1D were going to be at the same interview, half and hour and half an hour them. I think it was at 24/7 with Brandy. It was 11 a.m. and we had to be at 24/7 at 2 p.m. I got ready and put on some dark clothes. A black T-shirt, my blazer,  some dark skinny jeans, and my boots. Zayn was getting ready too. We would always end up getting a few hours before we have to leave. I wonder if the girls are ready, does Sammy know that we're going to the same interview? What would she be thinking?

Sammy's POV

When I awoke, Dinah told me that we're going to another interview today with 24/7 and that One Direction are gonna be there as well. Great... just great. I really don't want to see him as in Harry, seeing him just makes me fall for him again. I'll just pretend like he is never gonna be there.

We took at least an hour or two to get ready and finish officially. We stepped out of the door and saw the guys were ready too. They were waiting for us. "Well you ladies sure look beautiful." Said Niall. "Thank you, you boys look awesome." Camila said. I looked at all the boys except.. Harry. "Shall we go?" Said Liam. "We shall." We went down to the lobby and waited for the driver to come inside to let us know he was here. He was here. We got to the car. The guys took another car, behind us and we took the other. "Are you okay?" asked Camila. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said. "I know exactly what you're thinking about, don't let him get to you like that." Camila tried telling me, but I didn't want start talk about him right now, so I just didn't answer her.

We arrived at 24/7. We got off the car and went inside. There was groups of fans everywhere outside. We were greeted by Brandy, the host. He was good looking and very nice. "You must be Fifth Harmony" he looked at us. "Indeed we are, you must be Brandy." Said Lauren. He smiled "Yes, yes I am. And you guys are One Direction." He looked at the boys. "Yeah, mate" said Liam. Brandy kept looking at me every once in a while, it kinda bothered me, he looked at me with a flirty look. Ha ha .. NO. The show isn't starting till half an hour so we got to chill with him, I'm not even thinking about flirting back, hell no.

Harry's POV

I was already starting to dislike this Brandy guy. He was around our age. He kept staring at Sammy as if he wanted to get with her.. of course he did. Whenever she would turn around or look some other direction, he would check her out completely. It was really pissing me off. I started walking towards him to tell him to stop, but I felt someone pull me away. It was Niall. "Mate, don't. You'll just cause problems. Just be patient and wait till you do your part, and take her back." I looked at Brandy, then at Niall. "Alright..." I said.

The Interview started. Fifth Harmony went first. They got interviewed the same questions like where are you from, what's your story, who are you labeled as, things like that. What hurt the most about listening to Sammy, was when they asked her if she was with a guy or after a guy, she said no. After their interview, they sang a cover of Lego House by Ed Sheeran. Sammy sang so... beautiful. She's so perfect. She has everything I want in a girl. Her smooth black hair, her dark brown eyes that then changed color to hazel, her body, her voice, her personality, her lips, her kisses, everything. I want her to be mine.

When they were done singing, it was our turn to get interviewed. We sat on the couch and Brandy introduced us. The first thing he asked us was about out world tour. Then they brought up the topic of girls. "So guys, you have any ladies you have your minds on?" Zayn said Perrie. Louis said Eleanor. Liam didn't answer because he had just broken up with Danielle. Niall said he's still looking for that special someone. And me? It was my time. "Me? Actually I do have an eye on someone special. Although I kind of lost her over something very ridiculous and very messed up, I'm trying as hard as I can to get her back. She's perfect in so many ways. She amazing, talented, and one of the sweetest girls I've ever met." I said. The girls and Sammy were where the camera man.was, they were looking at us. Ally, Lauren, Camila, and Dinah had there mouth open in shock. Sammy just looked upset. "She's in this room right now actually. And her name is Sammy." She looked up at me, it looked like if she couldn't believe it. I got up, took her hand and brought her to where the camera was so everyone that was watching, could see. We were live so it was a good idea. Everyone in the room just looked at us. "Sammy, I'm sorry for doing what I did. I really am your one if the greatest thing that's ever happened to me since One

Direction. I know that it's been  such little time, but it's felt almost like a life time. I want you in my life. I don't want to go through bad things with you cause I know it hurts you, and it hurts me a lot more to know that. I'm sorry. Please accept my apology and..... would you please give me the honor to call you my girlfriend?" It was completely quiet in the room. I can't believe I just asked her this... now that answer. "Harry... uh ..." she was speechless. "I accept your apology and yes, yes I will be your girlfriend." She said. I had a huge smile on mt face. I hugged her tightly, listed her up and kissed her cheek. I heard everyone in the background cheering. Especially Zayn, Liam, Niall, and Louis. Ally, Dinah, Lauren and Camila squealing. This was on live TV, I'm glad that people could watch this moment. She's finally all mine. 

"Isn't this sweet. You saw it live, people. Harry Styles and Sammy Valentine are a couple now a couple" Brandy said. "And now we're going to have One Direction sing Little Things." Announced Brandy. I let go of Sammy and went to sit on a stool with the lads. We sang Little Things then then show ended. This day is so awesome.