I...

Before I even saw anything, my sisters and Perrie cupped their mouths and squealed.

I looked at Harry holding a small, black box. Oh my God.

"Harry?" I said. He smiled at me and knelt down on a cue. What? Huh? Wait... What!? "You don't have to say anything. Truth is, I've been planning on doing this for over a month already. I spent hours and hours to find the perfect ring. I actually just asked your parents and Zayn already knew about it. Point is, Sammy, the moment I first layed my eyes on you, everything went blank. You were the only thing I saw. You're the light to my darkness. You're the life of my life. These passed 11 months with you have been the most amazing. Everything you've done for me, giving me a chance to have you, your kisses, your hugs, you moving in with me, your help, your support, everything about you. I couldn't thank you enough for everything. When we fight, it hurts me seeing you being hurt. When you smile, I know my world is perfect, though when you're sad, I feel like the end of the world is coming. I want to be here for you, forever and always by your side, and make sure that you're safe. I want to be with you forever and ever, I want to grow old with you and have children and grandchildren around us someday." He said. I looked deep into his eyes. My eyes started watering.

He looked down at the box and opened it. I saw a diamond ring, wow... that's the most beautiful ring I've ever seen.

"Samantha Malik, let me change your last name to Styles. Will you marry me?" He said. Oh, my God, oh my god. This is actually... my moment, our moment. I can't believe this, this is literaly gonna change my whole life.

"Harry... wow... Yes!" I had to say yes, I really love him. I'm so glad this finally happened! He smiled brightly and pulled me up in a tight hug. I hugged him around his neck. I heard everyone around us clapping. Harry kissed my neck then kissed my lips. I looked at Zayn and he was in tears, so was my mom. "Don't cry." I said. They all walked up to us and hugged us a congratulations.

Is this really happening? I'm getting married to my one and only Harold Edward Styles. I'm gonna be Mrs. Styles! I couldn't be any happier.

Harry hugged me and kissed my lips once more. "I can't believe another one of my babies are getting married." Mom said. Zayn and Perrie are already married. "I get to be the best man, right?" Zayn asked. "We'll plan the wedding very soon." Said Harry. He leaned his head against mine. "I wanna be a bride's maid!" Said Waliyah and Perrie at the same time. Woah, the bride's maids. Can I fit them all together?

"I'll call Anne." Mom said, running for her phone. One thing that really worried me was the bigger hate that I was gonna get from the fans. Damn. Though, I shouldn't let them get in the way. Nothing can come between us.

Harry's POV

My one special moment, I did it, she accepted. I can't be any happier. Sammy's gonna be my wife. She's gonna be my Mrs. Styles. I'm so glad that this day came to be.

Zayn and I texted the boys and Perrie and Sammy texted Eleanor and Danielle. Before we know it, the media's going to find out. I hope nothing ruins this. "Are you happy?" I asked Sammy. "Very very very." She said and kissed my cheek. "A hundred and five is the number that comes to my head, when I think of all the years I wanna be with you, wake up every morning with you in my bed..." I sang in her ear. Marry Me by Jason Derulo. I officially dedicate that song to her.

"I love you." She said. "I love you more." I pulled her in and kissed her head. We grabbed each others hands and played with them. My phone started ringing. "Mum." I said then answered. He smiled when he answered. I guess mum's congratulating us. Damn, I can't wait till EVERYBODY knows about this engagement.

"Thanks mum. Okay we will." I finished then hung up. "She wanted to say congratulations." I sat back down, next to me.

Sammy's POV