Heartbreak..

Harry's POV

I was running late to go back to the hotel. I'm supposed to see Sammy before she goes to bed. I don't have to, but I want to. We were on our way, but the fans wouldn't let the car move. I got a message. I thought it was Sammy but no... it had to be somebody else, one of my biggest mistakes, that one person that ruined part of me.... she's back.

Sammy's POV

It was morning already. I was actually planning on taking a nap, but I guess I was too tired to wake up? I checked my phone for any messages. Nothing. I wanted to text Harry a good morning, butI feel like I would be bothering him. I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and put on some good clothes. I put on a Marylin Monroe T-shirt, White skinny jeans, my Nickies, with a beanie. I did my makeup and curled my tips. I went next door with Ally, Lauren, and Dinah. Camila joined me. "Goodmorning ladies." I said. "Goodmorning. Hey Sammy can we go to the mall?" We had nothing else to do for the day so.. why not. "Sure." as soon as they were done getting ready, we stepped outside and saw that Louis and Harry were talking, ot arguing. Harry looked at me with hurt eyes. It looked like as if he was crying too. What's going on? Zayn came out of the room. "What's going on? I thought you wo were done arguing abou-" Zayn didn't finish his sentence once he saw me. He walked towards me, took my hand and pulled me away from Louis and Harry, the girls followed. Really? What's going on?

Zayn took us to the loby. He turned to me and said "Sammy, don't talk to Harry okay?" What? "Why ... ?" I asked. "Because he's making the stupidest things and I don't want those problems to get to you. I don't want you getting hurt and I don't want Harry to be causing problems for you." Zayn said. I couldn't believe he's telling me thia. I aprecciate him caring about me but why is he telling me this? "Zayn, please tell me what's going on." I asked. "He.. look, just go have fun. Just don't worry about it right now." I was up to the point where I wanted to cry. I pished Zayn awau from me and went back up to the floor where our rooms were. "Sammy! Come back!" I heard Zayn calling behind me. He tried chasing me, but I made it to the elevator in time. I reached up to our floor and ran to Harry's room. I pushed the door open and saw Harry, Louis and... Taylor... Taylor Swift. Harry's ex. What is she doing here?

Harry's POV

I got text messages from Taylor last night. I went to a club, where she was at. I only went there to get my paper airplane necklace back. That's it. But... I had a drink or two. Why did I think that I had time to party? I'm a stupidest guy ever. I guess I got drunk. What Louis was telling me was that he had to sleep with Zayn, Liam, and Loyis's room because, I took away the key from him and had Taylor inside the room.... I can't believe I did what I did. I'm a horrible person. I can't believe that I let her come back to me. Taylor is one of my biggest regrets. Sammy was the one healing me.. but.. I feel like I ruined everything. Louis and  Zayn were the nain ones telling me that it was really fucked up. They kept telling me about Sammy. What will she do and feel when she finds out that I.. did it.. with Taylor, got waisted, and just left her there we've never known eachother. Speaking of Sammy... she ran in the room. She looked at every face in this room. When ahe saw Taylor.. she just knew exactly what happened. I knew by her facial expression. No. This isn't happening. I don't want to loose her after something as stupid as this. "Sammy..." said Louis. She ran out the room. I ran after her. "Harry!" Louis yelled. Sammy took her beanie off as she ran. I can't believe I dis this. "Sammy! stop!" I yelled after hee. I ran alittle faster. I cought her. She tried escaping but I just held on to her wrist, making her look towards me. She was crying. "Sammy please let me explain, I swear. I'n sorry. I really am, please let me talk to you" she kept trying to get away. She didn't listen. I tried to kiss her so it could calm her down, worth a shot. I pecked her lips, but she juat pushed me away. "Get away Harry! I don't want you near me! Don't ralk to me ever again! Leave me alone!" My heart dropped as she said that. My arms fell down my sides. She ran away, into the elevator. She doesn't want anything to do with me. I'm done. What have I done? I ran back to the room and as I saw Taylor I just had to say. "You horrible, cruel, person. You did this to me, you ruined everything. Leave NOW and don't EVER come back again." I hissed at her. "But Harry. I love you, you'rw the best thing that's ever happened to me." I'm done with her rubbish. "Leave" I said once again. "You're gonna regret this" Taylor said and she left. once she left... I thre myself to the ground and started sobbing. I lost Sammy...