Tonight We Are Young

Harry's POV

We exited the buliding and as we exited, there was more fans outside then there was earlier. Sammy and I were hand in hand. The fans were screaming our names and complimenting our relationship. Papparazzis everwhere. We got on the car as quick as possible. We were on our way to the hotel. And I got a text from Zayn saying "Hey, we're going out tonight. Perrie and Eleanor are almost here. We're going to a club and I wanted to ask if you were going to come." I didn't know if I should go, I just want to spend time with Sammy, but I didn't know if she wanted to go. "Babe? Zayn asked if we wanted to go to a club today because Eleanor and Perrie are coming and they want to go out tonight." I asked her. "I don't know, I'm not really a huge fan of clubs. But I don't know if you wanna go. If you go then I'll go if you want." She answered. "Well.. I just want to be with you for the day, I don't really feel like going though." I said. "Should we just stay at the hotel?" She asked. "Yeah, we should." She smiled and poked my dimples. I textdled Zayn back saying, "I don't think Sammy and I will be going. We're just going ti stay at the hotel. Thanks though" I replied.

We arrived at the hotel. We all went inside and waited a few minutes for El and Perrie to arrive. "I can't wait to see her again." Louis said. The door opened and we all turned to the door. It was them. Zayn and Louis ran to the door and hugged them. I saw how happy they were. Zayn kissed Perrie. They came over to us and said hi. 'Hello, you must be Fifth Harmony, I saw you're interview today and I thought you were pretty cool girls." Said Perrie to them. "Yes we are and thanks uou seem really nice. We're big fans of your work. Zayn speaks a lot of good thing about you." Said Ally. "Thank you. Is that true Zayn?"  "Of course." Zayn said. "And you you're Sammy the one dating Harry, you're so cute together." Eleanor said. "Yes, yes she is El. And thank you very much." I said. "Harry you haven't changed a bit huh?" She giggled.

Sammy's POV

Perrie and Eleanor were really nice. I hope we get to grow closer. They were already ready to go to the club. They dropped iff there bags in their hotel room and as soon as that happened everyone left. I didn't know that Camila, Ally, Lauren, and Dinah were gonna go. I heard that Niall asked Camila to go with him. I think he has something going in with her.

Harry and I were left alone. We went to his room. "So what do you want to do?" He asked. "I don't know, it's your sweet, what do you want to do?" I replied. He didn't answer me. He just pulled my hand and he took me to the little living room that they had. Zayn and him had the best room. We sat down on the big couch. He looked at me and said. "You're mine." I smiled at the thought of it. "And you're mine" I said. He smiles and leaned in. I didn't stop him. We connected our lips, I felt huge fireworks in my mind, I love this feeling. He was kind of pushing me on the my side making me lay down a little. He was almost all the way ontop of me. He kissed me gently at first, but once again, he licked my lips for permission to strenghten the kiss. I let him. We madeout for a few minutes. He let go and he put his hand on my waist and the other was just holding onto his body so he wouldn't put all of his weight on me. He seperated the kiss. He looked at me and then looked at my lips. He then kissed my colar bone. He went up and down kissing my neck again. I hoped he wouldn't hit my weak spot. He went up to my jaw line. His breath felt so good while it hit my skin. He stopped. He looked at me and smiled. "You're... amazing..." he tried catching his breath. So was I. We switched spots, now I was on top on him. We were just cuddling, I was really enjoying my time. I started falling asleep....

Harry's POV

Sammy was on top of me. She's a really good kisser. When we makeout, I using my toung because I kinda like to show that I'm in control over that. I looked at Sammy to see if she's gone to sleep, she did. I should take her to bed. I held her bridle style and took her to my bed. I put her down and covered her with the blanket. She looked so comfortable. I then layed down beside her. I hugged her and cuddled. I started falling asleep. I'm glad that everything is okay now.. she mine...