Alive

Harry's POV

I knew this was going to happen someday. I hate that so called Directioners send so many negative things to Sammy. She's done nothing wrong, she's amazing. After my tweet tonight, I hope most of the fans will stop the hate. I feel horrible, it really did bother Sammy today. I knew exactly how she felt and it's not a possision that anyone will want to be in. I'm gonna go check on her... see if she's okay.

I walked quietly down the hall, to her room. I opened the door slowly and saw Sammy turned her back to my side. Walking up to her and closing the door behind me, I got on my knees on the other side of the bed. I had my hands tied up together, up to my mouth. I just looked at Sammy as she slept, she still had a red nose from all the crying. It broke part of me to se her like that. I held on to her hand.

I then heard the front door open, downstairs. Zayn and his dad are here. I kissed Sammy on the cheek and left the room. "Sammy!? Harry!? We're home!" I heard Zayn yell. I went down stairs. "Sammy fell asleep an hour ago." I said. "Alright. Good" Mr. Malik said. "So did you have fun?" I asked them. "Indeed we did." Said Zayn.  "When are you boys headed back to Arizona?" Mr. Malik asked. "After tomorrow." Answered Zayn. "That's enough time for all us. And you boys are off tour in ... 2 months. Correct?" He asked. "Yes we are, then we have 4 months if break." I said. "That's good to know, cause Sammy and I are moving to Bradford in 2 weeks. I already made arrangments." Mr. Malik said. "Seriously?" Zayn and I said at the same time. We looked at eachother then back to his head. "Yes, your mother and I spoke, and we both agreed to Sammy and I to move into her house. She's dying to see you after 6 months, and Sammy too since she hasn't seen her for almost 19 years." Mr. Malik said. This is great. When I go back home, I'll be very close to Sammy as well as my family. "This is great!" Zayn said. "Good, how far do you live exactly from the house Zayn?" He asked Zayn. "Just 3 blocks away." Zayn said. "How about you Harry? I know Sammy will want to spend lots of time with you too." He now asked me. "Oh, I live in London, I left Hilmes Chapel because fans kinda know where my family live and I don't want them in danger if I'm there. I go to my mums house, fans see me, and they try getting inside the house." I said. "I see how much you care about your family." He told me. "Yeah... especially my mum and my sister Gemma." I said. "What about your father?" He asked me. I hate this question. "Oh

. My parents divorced when I was seven and my mum got remarried not to long ago." I said. "I'm sorry to hear that. I'll be excited to meet your mom." He said. I smiled at him as a responce. "Alrighty well, I'm going to bed. Goodnight." I said as I went back upstairs. "I like him." I heard Mr. Malik say. Thank goodness he doesn't think I'm an ass. I went to bed checked the time. It's 11:36 p.m. wow. Goodnight.

*Next Day*

Sammy's POV

I woke up to the sun hitting my face. I was so lazy to wake up, I'll just lay here for a while. Someone was running around the hall, I heard them step on the ground.. hard. My door flew open, it was Zayn running in the room. He stood ontop of my bed and started jumping. "Wake up baby sis! Dad's orders!" He said as he jumped. "Noooo" I said in my morning voice. "Dad need to tell you some-" he said as he lifted hus feet and making him land on his bum on my bed "news" he said once he sat down. "Lemme just take a shower and get ready. Please?" I pleaded. "Okayy but hurry." He said and then poked my stomach. He ran out the door. I stood up and grabbed some good clothes so I can shower. I stepped into my bathroom and locked the door behind me.

*after shower*

I did my hair and makeup, went down stairs and saw Harry, Zayn, and Dad making breakfast. "Goodmorning guys" I said. "Goodmorning" they said at the same time. I walked next to Harry, "Goodmorning Sleeping Beauty" Harry said. I pecked his lips. "Goodmorning Prince Charming" I said. "Am I late?" I asked. "Not at all, now no kissing infront of ne and dad." Said Zayn. "Now you're the protective big brother." I said to Zayn. "Yes ma'am." He said. Harry laughed. "Zayn and I are going to a Lakers game today. What will you to be doing besides kissing?" Dad asked. Oh god... he's a fun dad, but he can embarresse me so many times. "I... don't know, what do you want to do today?" I asked Harry. "I don't know either, what's fun to fo around here?-" he said. Right when he said that I had an idea and responded quickly "the mall" I said. Harry looked at me with a face that said 'seriously?', "pleaaassee" I said, acting like a little girl begging her dad for a puppy. "Alright, let's do it." "Yay." I said, clapping my hands and hugging him from the side. "Now eat." Said dad. As we ate our breakfast, my dad told me he had some news for me. "Okay, Sammy. We're moving in with your mom to Brandford England, in 2 weeks." I started choking on my milk. Harry patted my back. "W-what?" I said. "We're moving." He said once again. "It's awesome to know about moving in with mom, but what about the girls? We're going to be thousands of mules away, AND we won't be here in 2 weeks. We gave a photshoot in New York." I said. "Well you won't be here or home Sammy, you'll be on tour, interviews, awards, signings, recordings, all those things. And when you get your break, you can come visit the rest of your friends here, and you can be at home over there as well. I already thought everything through." He said. He actually made a point. "Alright..." I said. "We'll be closer too" Harry said. I smiled at him. "True." I said.