Uncle Zayn.

Sammy's POV

Jade was put to sleep and Harry and I were  in our room relaxing. I remembered the wedding.

"Harry, we never really played attention to the wedding after the pregnancy." Hr lifted himself. "Then let's have a wedding this weekend.

"That's impossible.". "Sammy, we're celebrities. Anything can be done in less than a week." I don't know how this is gonna work. But okay.

After 2 hours of talking about how we want everything, Harry called everyone that needed to be called for the wedding.

I guess our wedding is in 6 days.

We heard the doorbell ring. Harry went downstairs and opened the door. It was Zayn and Waliyah.

I went for Jade then went with them.

"There's my beautiful niece." Zayn said. He took her in his arms. "How's Perrie doing?" I asked. "Perfectly fine. Thank goodness. She told me to come by here while she slept."

"I still can't believe I already have a niece and a nephew." Waliyah commented. "I came by to leave some things I got for Jade."

Waliyah brought in a box full of stuffed bunnies. "Aww Zayn." I took the box and put it on the couch. "Waliyah picked them out. I bought them."

"Thanks you guys."

"Well, we better get going. I have a baby and a wife to go see." Zayn handed me Jade back and left with Wali.

"Well then."

We went back upstairs to our room, this time with Jade.

We laid down and our baby was in the middle, sleeping away.