Beloved

Harry's POV

"When are you getting the two weeks off?" I asked Sammy. Everyone that goes on tour always get two week off the job to go back home and visit their families. "Next month. How about you?" She asked. "That's what we're trying to figure out, but the guys and I are going to try to move it up to when you are. So we can all be together. Right?" I said.

"Yeah, that be awesome." She said. I kissed her smooth lips. "I love it when you give me unexpected kisses like that." She said. "And I love it when you get all cute like that." I said, I noticed she started blushing. Cutie. "When do I get cute?" She asked. "Every minute of everyday." I said and leaned my head on hers. She giggled and put her hand across my stomach.

Sammy and I were in her bunk, just chilling out, while everybody was messing around and eating. Their bunks were a lot more comfortable and bigger than our bunks, which is pretty amazing.

"I got a new tattoo." I said. She looked up and me, "You did?" She asked. She lifted herself up a little bit. "Yeah, a rose. Right here." I said then lifted my arm up to show her. She grabbed my arm and looked at the rose carefully. "That's really nice. I like it." She said. "I'm glad you like it." I said. "I'm hungry." She wined. She got on top of me and jumped off the bunk. "Wait for me." I said then got off. "Piggyback ride!" I said. She jumped on my back and I grabbed her legs. We went to the cabinets to find any snacks.

It was completely empty. "Did you guys eat everything!?" Sammy went in yelling to the TV room where everyone else was. Everyone pointed to each other. Haha wow. "Okay, so all of you." Sammy said. Nobody answered. Sammy nodded and just walked away. I followed her into the bunk room. We heard laughing once we closed the door to the room.

"I guess we won't be eating for another while." She said, throwing herself on the couch. (There's another room in the way end of the bus) "We can always go buy something." I suggested. "I'd say yes, but the fans won't let us through." She said. I sighed and layed down next to her. "Egh. Can you believe that it's been 9 months already together? I mean, except the last 3 but, you get the point." She said and climbed on top of me, sitting on my waist. I put my hands on her waist and rubbed. "I can't actually. It felt like a lot more." I said.

"It has, hasn't it." She said. I looked at her while she played around with her hair ends. All I thought about was, how I got so lucky to have her in my life. She really isn't anything like other girls. She's better. A lot better.

"So, it's our 10 month anniversery when you're on your 2 weeks off. May 12." I said. I consider it as our 10 month, even if we were apart for 3 months, we're forever and always together. So I don't care.

"I know. I'm so excited." She said. "Did you know you're the best thing that's ever happened to me?" I randomly asked. "What about One Direction?" She asked. "Besides that. You really are." I said. "That's sweet. Besides Fifth Harmony, you're the best that's ever happened to me too." She said. That's the kindess thing ever. "That's too sweet." I said then pulled her in and kissed her.

"I can't wait to go home and just lay in bed with you. Doing nothing all day but cuddle and do whatever we want with no one around." I said. "I've been thinking about the same thing everyday since I came on tour." She said. "We'll be home soon." I said, there's still 5 more months to go. She put her hands on my chest and moved them up and down. It felt pretty good. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the massage.

"Like that?" She asked. "Yup." I said. She giggled and continued. While she did that, I wondered about something that would always pop into my head when I look at her sometimes. Kids. "Babe. If we ever had a baby. What would we name him or her. She stopped massaging. I opened my eyes and she had a questioning look. I hope she doesn't look at it as something too hard.