Don't Let Me Go

Harry's POV

Last night, was one of the best nights of my life. Sammy and I finally... you know... did it. She was the best. Right now we were still in bed. It was morning already, sadly. "Sammy?" I said. I wonder if she's awake since she has he back turned to me. She shufted and turned around to face me. "Yes lovely?" She said. "Just wondered if you were awake." I leaned in and kissed her neck. Her touch made me feel good. It made me feel complete.

"I'ma take a shower. And no, you can't come with me." She said. "But I've already seen you naked." I argued. "Still" she answered. "... fine" I said. Well this isn't fair. "Quit it. You know I love you." She said. Sweet little thing. "True." I said. She got up and went to the bathroom. I never want to leave her.

Sammy's POV

I can't believe I did what I did with Harry Edward Styles. My first and possibly last.

I got in the shower and rejected Harry's permission to go in with me. He makes it sound like if I was never going to see him again when he wines about something like this.

25 minutes later, I got out of the shower. I went to mine and Harry's bedroom to see him bearly getting out of bed. "Really?" I asked. "Yes, you felt ME soar." Harry said. Is he really going to start with his dirty images and jokes? I chuckled and went to the mirror. I grabbed my hair in a ponytail with my bangs out. "I'ma go take a shower alright babe?" Harry said and left before he gave me a peck on the cheek.

I did my makeup and stopped to here my phone ring. I looked at it and saw it was 5H's manager, Jake calling me

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Hey Sammy"

"Hey Jake, what's up?"

"Nothing much, just calling all the Fifth Harmony girls today to let you know that you will be going on a worldwide tour in a week. We finished putting together your album Better Together, about 2 days ago. It's finally out."

"Are you serious! How about the tickets?"

"All sold out!"

"Sold out? Oh my god! Okay so, in a week right?"

"Yep in a week. Be ready at the London airport, we'll be waiting."

"I'll be ready. Wait.. how long is this tour?"

"It's about 9 months."

"Oh, alright. Thanks for letting me know Jake, I'll call you back soon."

"You're welcome and alright, talk to you soon. Bye"

"Bye."

I hung up. Oh my god. I'm going on my first tour. It's a worlwide  tour which is insanely cool. I felt my heart racing in excitment. The fans are amazing, especially some Directioners that don't hate on us, like Little mix 5% of the Mixer fandom are Directioners because of Zayn and Perrie.This tour is 5 months long,  wow, 9 months without my family or... Harry. Harry's starting the Midnight Memories tour in 2 months. Which means we're going to be apart for 7 months. I think.

How am I going to tell him? Will get mad? If I calculate all the months, Harry and I are going to be apart for 11 months I think... wait... what? I can't be away that long from him. That's almost a year.

"I'm back. Were you on the phone earlier?" He asked. "Uh.. yeah. It was Jake." I said. "What did he say?" He asked. "He said... he told me and the girls that, we're going to be on a worldwide tour in a week. It's 9 months as well." I said. He turned to me confused. "Wait, 9 whole months?" He asked. "That's literaly 7 months apart. 11 for me because I'm going to be here alone for 2 months before I go on tour." Harry said. That's true.