Ice Cream !

*2 months later*

Sammy's POV

"Stop fighting you two" Harry and Waliyah were fighting over ice pops. "I got it first!" Waliyah yelled. "Did not!" Harry argued back.

I stood up and took the ice pop away. "Nobody's getting it." I said, then put the ice pop back into the freezer.

"If I see that ice pop gone, I'll smack both of you." Harry and Wali sat next to eachother with upset faces for me to feel bad. Not gonna work.

Waliyah's phone rang. "Hello? .. oh hey Matt .. I don't know, let me ask .." Waliyah looked up to me. "Can I go to the movies and dinner with Matt today, pleaaaassee?" Matt was her new boyfriend. "Sure, but I expect you at moms at 9 o'clock SHARP." I let her go, it was 3 in the afternoon, so she has time.

"Thanks. She said yes .. okay great. Bye." She hung up and ran upstairs to get ready. I layed down next to Harry and put my legs ontop of his.

He rubbed my small bump on my tummy. 2 months already.

"I can't wait to meet our baby." He said. I smiled and looked at him. He continued rubbing and smiling at my bump. "Neither can I."

"When are you going back on tour?" I asked. "In 3 months. But we're only going to do a U.K tour. So I'm only going to be away for 2 months." That was the good think about this next tour. It's only two months. Fifth Harmony went on break since I'm pregnant. Though we're still doing interviews and acoustics.

"At 5 months we'll get to know if we're having a boy or a girl." He said.

I lifted myself up to grab his cheeks and kiss him. Words can't explain how much I love this guy.

"I love you." He said. "I love you too."

"Sammy!" Waliyah yelled from upstairs. I went upstairs to see what she wanted. She was in the room Harry and I kept for her. It's where she stays when she comes over. "What Wal-" I cut myself off and started laughing super hard at what I was looking at.

"Hahahaha! How did this happen?" She was curling her hair till a whole piece of it, literaly burn off. She was holding the pile of hair in her hand. "Well, I don't know but I'm freaking out!"

I helped her finish her hair and then her makeup.

A while later

Waliyah left a few minutes ago with Mr. Matt Espinosa. He was pretty chill. He's only a hear older than her so I took it as an okay thing.

"Babe!"Harry yelled from downstairs. Ugh. I really didn't feel like getting up. "What!"  "Come!"   "No you come!" Next thing I hear are his feet stomping on the stairs.

"I was gonna ask you to make me an icecream sandwich." He said. He threw himself next to me and kissed my lips and in the middle of my 2 month old belly.

"Why can't you make it yourself?" I asked. "Cause I wanted to annoy you while doing it. Thwn we have miny food fights."

"Harry. I'm pregnant and tired." I've been really tired so much lately. "I know .. I should've thought." Ne got up and walked away, upset? I feel bad. Ever since I got pregnant, we never really did the same fun things we used to do.

"Harry." He turned around and looked at me. I walked towards him and took him by the hand downstairs.  "What are you doing?" He asked. "We're making icecream sandwiches." He put a smile on his face and started taking everything out from the cabinets and refrigerator.

"Now, what do you want in your cup of ice cream?" I asked. There was so many candies and fudges to choose from. "Gummy worms, chocolate fudge, caramel, sprinkles, M&Ms, strawberries, sour patches, everything." He said. I nodded okay. "Alright, lets begin."

Instead of grabbing a cup for the ice cream, I got a big bowl and put a lot of ice cream and hang fulls of every type of candie and squirted chocolate and caramel on it.

I put the caramel back in the fridge,  and when I turned around .. I felt cold ice cream all over my face. No . He . Didn't.

"Harry!" I took a hand full of the chocolate ice cream and rubbed it on his face and a little bit of his hair. "Sammy! My hair!" I laughed at him and ate some of our creation in the bowl.

"Fair enough." He said, wiping away some kce cream from his face. "Make sure not to eat too much candy." I said. "You too. We don't want our munchkin to be a hyperactive candy eater." I was about to eat a gummy worm, but I put it down. I knew it was too bad to eat to much sweets. Especially pregnant.