Tour ♡

1 week later

It's been a week and Harry and I are getting ready to go on Fifth Harmony's World Tour. "Did you lock the back door?" I asked Harry. "Yea. I got it. Did you get the condoms?" He asked me. I looked at him. "No." I said. I was acting serious.  "Then I guess we'll be having a baby." He said. I got butterflies in my tummy. "Haha.. no. Atleast not yet. Maybe in a year or two." He smiles. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I answered. "Remember the last time we were on a plane together? When I had that huge crush on you?" He asked. Those were the beginning days. "Haha yes, definitely.  You would stop staring." I said. We both laughed.

"Okay. Ready to go." I said. We were done packing and now we hit the road. "Ready." He said. We went outside and put our bags in the trunk. We drove to the airport to where Jake was. Fand were crowding around the airport. Some securities made an entrance for Harry and I to pass by. Questions and comments thrown at us, everywhere.

"Hey guys. Our flight leaves NOW so let the guards carry your bags, and lets go to our seats." Jake said. Harrybsmiled at me and grabbed my hand. We hurried to get to the plane. "I'll be sitting over here, you two sit over at the front right there." Jake directed us. We walked iver to our seats and took a breath. "I can't believe I'm going on tour with you." Harry said. "Neither can I." I said. I put my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

"First stop. The U.S." I heard Harry say. I smiled in excitment.  "I looooveee you." I said. "I looooveee you too." Harry imitate me. I took my phone out of my pocket and texted mynparents saying that I was on the plane now. It was heartbreaking to see them cry, when I went over for my last visit before tour.

The whole ride, I was texting Camila, Ally, Dinah, and Lauren about the tour.  We were all really excited. They're waiting for us at the airport as we speak. Harry fell asleep on my shoulder about 2 hours ago. This trip is so long. We have about half an hour before we land in New York.

I really had nothing else to do. I played my game, checked twitter, texted everyine I know, vocal warmups, and messed around wth Harry and Jake as they slept. The cool thing about this plane is that it was private, so literaly the only peoplr in this plane are 3 securies, me, Harry, Jake, and of course the Pilot. Not much. Harry and I got a while room to ourselves. Jake and the securites were somewhere in the plane. I didn't know one simple plane can have so many rooms. I have to get used to being famous I guess.

I started walking around the room, Harry still sleeping on he seat. I checked outside the mini window, all I saw was beautiful blue water. "Sam?" I heard Harry behind me in his morning voice. I turned around and smiled at him. He had his hair up. "Yeah?" I said. I sat in my seat next to him. "How long was I asleep?" He asked. He out his arms around me and put his head on my shoulder. "2 hours." I answered him. He loked at  me with a crazy look. "No way." He said. "Yup. You should know already that you take freakishly long naps." I said to him.

"Your right." He said. I giggled and bumbed my head against his. "Kiss me." He said. Whenever he asked me this, he gives me some kind of lecture till I have to shut him up with a kiss... he does it on purpose. "No" I said. He sat straight. "KISS ME." He said in a stricter tone. I tried not to laugh. "NO" I repeated. "Fine. Rape it is then." He said. I got up to run away from him, but it was too late. He pulled on my hand, making me fall ontop of him. He held me down and said, "Samantha Mal-" he was going to begin his lecture... till I kissed him fast.

We kissed for a few minutes, then started talking. "Did you know... that you're the best thing that's ever happened to me since One Direction?" He asked. The thought of his statement made me feel super special. "Really?" I asked. "Definitely." He said. I smiled and puled his face to me, kissing him. I felt him smile inbetween the kiss.