You and I

Sammy's POV

Harry asked me to be his girlfriend... is this real? Yes, yes it is. I can't believe he's officially mine. Harry Edward Styles is MY boyfriend. Feeling loved. It was amazing how he asked me, literaly infront if the whole world. That was the sweetest thing ever. This was perfect, the way he asked was perfect, the way he held me, everything about it was perfect, especially HIM. The next thing I thought about was the fans. I knew for sure that lots of them would hate on me. I knew exactly what it feels. Considering the fact that I did date Nathan, and his fans sent me hate all over twitter. I promise that the hate will NOT seperate us. If they're true fans, then they'll see and say if he's happy then they're happy. Well... I hope he's happy. I really don't blame the Directioners for hating Taylor hoe Swift. Harry wasn't happy with her and Taylor IS a... I'd rather just keep my mouth shut.

*At the hotel*

On the way to the hotel, I got an email from Simon saying that we will be leaving tomorrow morning at 11:00 a.m. to Miami to finally start recording some music, we're going to be there for 3 days then we're headed back to L.A.

I only have tonight to be with Harry... no fair. He's on the Take Me Home Tour and they're not finished till 3 more months. I'm seeing him again in 3 months. I hope distance doesn't get in the way of us.

I went to Perrie's and El's room. Ally and Camilla were in there playing some board games. Lauren and Dinah went to bed so they won't be too sleepy in the morning, since we have to wake up earlier.

"Hey girls." I said. "Hey, join us" said Perrie. "Thanks, but I'm going to Harry's room. I only have tonight to be comfortabley with him, we're leaving tomorrow morning." I said. "Really? How fast. When will you see him again?" Eleanor asked. "The next time you'll see you're boyfriends." I said. "In 3 months." Perrie said. She frowned. "I'll go up to bed in an hour or so okay?" Said Ally. "Alrighty. See you later." I said, with that I closed the door and went to Harry's. On the the way up, Louis and Zayn were on their way to Perrie's room.

I was infront of Harry's door. I knocked. I heard the foor unlock from the other side. Harry opened. He smiled at me, "Hey babe." He said, pulling me into a hug. I hugged back. I went inside and saw Liam and Niall sitting on the sofa. "Hey guys." I said. "Hello and good bye sweetface. We'll just leave you and Harry .. ALONE." Liam winked at me as if Harry and I were to do something dirty. HA HA no. "Uhh-" I said as Liam and Niall exited the room. I felt Harry's hand slip into mine. I looked at him an smiled. He smiled and pulled me to the sofa. We sat down.

Harry's POV

Sammy and I were sitting on the sofa in the living room. Her smile faded away. "Are you okay?" I asked her. "Yeah." She said. I didn't believe it. "Lies. Really. What's wrong?" I asked again. "Nothing, it's just that... the girls and I have a flight tomorrow morning to Miami for recordings, and you're on tour. I realized that we won't be seeing eachother till you finish tour." She said, she looked down. I felt horrible, I won't be seeing her until I get off of tour. Which is in exactly 3 more months. "It's okay. We'll keep contact and we jut shouldn't think about time. We can Skype, text, call, anything. We can work it out.. right." I asked. "I really do hope we can" she said. "We'll be okay. I'm very sure about it." I said. She looked at me and gave me a smile. I hope I made her feel atleast a little better. I hugged her. We hugged for a few minutes. It felt good to hold her in my arms.

We seperated. I kissed the top of her head. I then layed down. I pulled her into my arms so she could be cuddling next to me. I can't believe we only have tonight to be together. 3 months is too much. I'll try to arrange something.

I had my arms around her, holding her tight. "It's gonna be okay." I whispered to her. She nodded. "I know it will" she said. I should try talking about something else so she won't be so upset. "Did you knkw that we're almost done recording our third album?" I asked her. "Really? That's awesome. When is it out?" She said. "Right after tour." I said. "I'm so getting it." She said. I smiled. "Aww thanks. I'm actually working on a song right now, we need one more song so I decided to write about... you and me." I said. She looked up at me. "Really?" She asked. "Yup. It's called 'You and I' " I said. "That's so sweet. Can't wait to listen to it." She said, excitingly. "Can't wait till you do." I said.

I held myself my upper body with my elbows. Sammy was laying down on her back, next to me. I'm starting to get that big urge to kiss her. Wait a sec.. she's my girlfriend. I moved up. She looked up at me, my upper body was ontop of her upper body. I looked at her smiling. She giggled and poked my dimples. She's literaly the only person that doesn't get in my nerves when she touches any part of my face. I decided to 'try' yo impress her by doing pushups ontop of her, so when I went down, I would kiss her lips. I lifted myself up then down, kisded her and counted. "1.... 3 ....4.... 5" I repeated. I stopped. "Imprressive" she said. "I didn't stop because I got tired... " I said. "Aha sure." She said, mocking me. "You don't believe me?" I said, jocking. She whistled, trying to get me butthurt. "Well then." I started tickling her. "Oh god. Harry are you- haha! Harry really?!"  She said as she started laughing. "Harry- if haha if you stop- I'll give you a kiss." She said. "ONE kiss only? Don't I deserve more hmmm ?" I said. "I'll give you as many kisses you want! Stop! Hah!" She said. I stopped tickling her. She tried catching her breath. "I think you promised me some kisses " I said, now poking her dimple. She then bit her lip, I knew she was trying to turn me on... it was working. I put my upper body ontop if hers. She put her hands on my neck. She looked deep into my eyes and pulled me in. We connected our lips slowly. I felt her amazing, soft lips on my mine. It was a passionate kiss at first, but then I seperated our lips a few millimeters away, I pecked her lips many times, back and forth. I kissed her jaw line twice and went back to her lips. I bit her bottom lip and pulled in it gentley. My hand was going up and down he waist. I can't believe I have to wait 3 months to get to get back to my drug... her.  She seperated our kiss. "... I have to go.." she whispered. I kissed her lips one more time and got off of her. We stood up. "I'll go to the airport with you in the morning." I said. "Thanks. I'm really gonna miss you." She said and pulled me into a tight hug. I hugged her tightly, back. "I'm going to miss you too." I said. I dug my face into her neck. I just felt like crying. Screw it. I did start crying. When we seperated the hug, I still held her. Our forheads were touching. I saw that she had tears rolling down her cheeks too. "I'm sorry if I say I need you, but I don't care, I'm not scared if love, cause when I'm not with you I'm weaker, is that so wrong, is it so wrong, cause you make me strong." I sang to her. It's one of our new songs named Strong. "I'll be coming back for you." She said. We both smiled at eachother. We hugged once more. I walked to her room, hand in hand. "I'll see you in the morning." She said. "Alright. Goodnight, sweet dreams babe." I said as I hugged her a goodnight. "Goodnight.." She smiled and went inside her room. I walked back to my room. I felt exactly how awful she was feeling. I want her to be okay. I don't want her to leave...