Gosh

*3 a.m*

Harry's POV

Almost the whole week I've been waking up at this time,  I don't know why, but I have and it's driving me crazy.

I checked on Sammy just to see if she was perfectly fine ane comfortable. She was. I have to go to the toilet. I walked to the bathroom half awake. I almost ran into oneif the walls.

Once I was done doing my buisness, I heard crying. I stopped and listened. Who is that ? For sure it's not Sammy. The crying kinda sounded like it was coming from outside. I looked out the nearest window and saw a girl crying, holding her knees  up to her face.

I quickly went downstairs and opened the door slowly. "Who's their?" I asked. "Harry?" The girl asked. "Wali?" It was Waliyah. Wasn't she supposed to be home a few hours ago?

"Come inside. Now." She came inside covering herself with her arms. It was freezing outside. I grabbed a blanket and put it around her. "What's going on?" I asked. She sat and looked at me. " .. M-Matt and I went to a p-party and .. some guys that were there .. t-tried to do things to me .." she started crying more.

"Where was Matt?" I asked. "H-he went to get us some drinks but I didn't want to tell him anything because I didn't want to get him into any trouble with those guys."

"Did those guys end up doing anything to you ?"  "I went to the bahro3om and when I came out, they were there. They tried to get me. I manged to escape but they slapped me before I did anything." She said.

At this point I felt like crying. I can't belive suck dicks to do this to her. She's like my little sister.

"I'll make sure the police finds them, alright? And I know you weren't supposed to be at that party, so I'll just call your mum and tell her you came here instead." We're keeping this a secret.

"Thank you Harry." She hugged me tight. I hugged her back and told her to head up to the room Sammy and I have for her here.

When I went back to our bedroom, Sammy was standing next to the door. Damn.

"How much did you hear?" I asked. "All of it." She put her hand ontop of her belly and walked towards me. "If you're a very good brother in law, you're going to be a great father." She said. That made me smile brightly.  It really helped for her to say that. I've been thinking a lot about this dad thing. All I'm afraid of is me not being a good father.

"I love you." I took her hand and walked to bed. After just a few minutes, we went back to sleep.