Hello Goodbye

4 weeks later...

Harry's POV

Well... today is the day I leave. Sammy's been with a really upset face the whole day, "Smile, babe." I said to her. We were at the airport with the girls,  they wanted to goodbye as well, though Niall and Zayn left 2 weeks ago. "I don't want to. You're leaving me." She cried into my shirt.

"Please I don't want to see you like this. Remember what you told me. We'll still be in touch through calls, text, skype, you name it. I'll see you next month in Texas." I tried making her feel atleast a little better. "True.. but what if something happens to you?" She asked. "Nothing's going to happen to me. Stop worrying so much. I'll be okay. I love you." I said to her, then hugged her tight. "I really don't want you to leave. I love you." She said, she sighed. Poor Sam, "I don't want to leave you,  but we'll be together before you know it."

"Okay, please call me everyday." She said. "I will. Promise." I grabbed her pinky against with mine and crossed them together. She smiled and pushed her hair back. My flight was about to leave, I can't believe I have to go NOW. "You have to go." Sammy said. I nodded and gave her a last hug. I took a breath and walked away with the security carrying my things.

I've almost forgotten! I ran back to crying Sammy, pulled her, and kissed her passionately. I felt her hands cup my face, I love when she does that. We seperated the kiss and looked into eachothers eyes. "I'll be coming back for you." I said. She smiled then I smiled. I ran back to the security as I got on the plane and now... show time.

Sammy's POV

"It's hard, huh?" I asked Camila, since she knew how it felt went Niall left. "Definitely" she said. "We should go get something to eat, yeah?" Ally said. We all nodded yes, it was already 4 p.m. and we skipped breakfast, so why not. "Lets eat Sushi." Lauren decided. "Sushi it is." Ally said. I was feeling down after Harry leaving of course,  and I wasn't in the mood for doing anything, but be lazy and eat all day.

"I found a spot!" Ally announced. She parked in a Sushi restaurant named 'OkiRoki' ...okay then. "Sammy, he's coming back next month, chill out." Lauren tried making me feel better. "I know, but it's just sad cause, we're going to be doing the same thing every month for a year." I reminded her. "Please try not to think about it. Be the Sammy that has fun, the Sammy that's usually retarded for fun actually." She said. She doesn't understand. Though, I shouldn't be feeling like this, I should be having fun. I have to get used to the facr that Harry won't be here the while time. Time to have more fun.

*1 hour later*

The girls and I came out from OkiRoki, eating Ice cream.  I have no idea why they had ice cream at a sushi place, but that's cool. "We should get back to the bus." Dinah announced. Ee all agreed to a yes, so we drove back to the bus. "That was fun. That waiter totally checked you out." I teased Ally. "He did not." She said. It was funny cause the man was about 30 years old. "Haha sure." I said sarcastically. 

We arrived at the hotel, where the busses were parked. Rooster and Brent were playing football outside, I noticed that they mad e a fence around the busses and equipment. Once I got off the car, I went to Rooster and asked, "Why are these fences around the whole parking lot?" He threw the football to Brent then answered my question, "Cause your fans have been forming here a lot. When you, Harry, and the girls left, a few started climbing on the bus, looking for you. Jake got mad, so he told the guards to put up fences." He explained. The fans are amazing, though insane, but definitely in a good way.

Just when I was about to walk away, Rooster called behind me, "Hey, Sammy?" I turned around to look at him. "Do you wanna go out for dinner later?" He asked. Well, this is strange. "Uh, sure. What time?" I asked. "At seven." He answered. Ugh, I'm full right now, after all that Sushi. It was 4:30 so .. I think I'll be able to go in 3 hours.