Doctor ..

Harry's POV

I had to to tell Sammy everything I found out about Zayn and Perrie. I hate seeing her cry so much ..

They'll be okay though. I'm sure they will. Especially Perrie. She might lose her first child. To be so honest, I cried when I found out as well. Imagine the pain.

"Babe everything will be fine. Trust me." I said. She hugged me tighter. 

"Sweety, come in with me." Mrs . Malik came outside. Sammy looked at me. Her eyes were red. "Go.. " I said. She went with her mom.

Please god. Take care of Zayn and Perrie.

Sammy's POV

Mom and I were trying to hold in the tears on our way to Zayn's room. Perrie was in another room while the doctors were doing whatever they needed to do with her.

"Zayn?" Mom went I first.

Gladly, we saw Zayn laying down with his eyes open. "Mum?"

We sat beside him in the some chairs. I held his left hamd and mom held his right. "Mom. Is Perrie okay? Where is she?" He began asking. I don't know how much longer they're going to keep hiding it.. I gave Mom a questioning look. She nodded yes and sighed.

"Zayn .. when you guys crashed .. Perrie got injured a lot worse than what you did." At this point I saw him start crying. Mom and I started crying aswell.

"She landed on big rock. On her stomach .. "

"No! No ! I'm not going to lose my baby ! I'm not going to !" Zayn started yelling. He tried getting up but we tried calming him down. "Zayn! You're not going to lose your baby!" That's when he calmed down a little bit.

"How do you know?" He asked. "I'm not sure what's really going to happen .. but I won't let you lose the baby either."

The doctor came in. "Is everything okay in here?" He ask.ed "yes."

"Well, we have some news for the girl that was I the car. "Can I talk to one of you outside, please?" He asked. I volunteered to go. Zayn tried making him say infront of us but he didn't let him.

"What's going to happen doctor?"

"Well Miss ..."