The Appointment

Sammy's POV

"Babe, Perrie, Wali, and I are gonna go out to look at some choices for the bride's maids, okay?" I said to Harry softly. He was still asleep and it was 8 in the morning, so I didn't think he'd want to come anyway... though, I'm not really gonna go look at dresses...

"Hmm... alright... be careful... call me if you need anything." He went back to sleep quickly. I kissed his cheek and left. I locked the door and called Perrie before I did anything else.

"Hey. Ready to go?"

"Yeah, Waliyah and I are on our way there. Are you nervous?"

"Very. What if he says yes?"

"Then... I guess you really are having a baby. Just like me! Woop!"

"But, what if things go bad after that yes?"

"What could possibly go wrong?"

"Harry not wanting-"

"What!? Harry was the first one wanting a child remember!?"

"Well.. yeah .. but. I don't know, I'm just so worried."

"Don't be. If you're pregnant, it's a great feeling knowing you're going to have a child of your own with your love."

"That sounds amazing."

"It really is. But relax. Even if it's a yes or a no, everything will be fine."

"I'll try. Thanks Perrie. Well, I'll be there in about 10 minutes."

"You're welcome love. I'll see you in 10. Bye."

"Bye."

I got in my car and drove to the clinic we talked about. Yes,  I might be pregnant. I'm really nervous about knowing if I'm pregnant or not. I did say that I wanted kids till I got married, but first of all, I AM engaged, getting married in a few months. I find it kinda the same. It really won't be a bad thing if I'm pregnant, I mean, it'll be great.

At The Clinic

Perrie and Waliyah found me inside waiting, "Hey, are you okay?" Waliyah hugged me. "Yeah, I'm perfectly fine." I said. "Are you sure that you don't just wanna use an easy pregnancy test?" Perrie asked. "Yeah, I don't really trust those. I'd rather come here instead, just to make it sure." I said.

"Good choice. I took both. All said yes." Perrie ssid. She smiled at he comment. "You can't tell anyone that we came here okay. No info. We're telling anyone that asked where we were, say we were looking for bride's maid dresses. "Got it. Did you already sign in for your appointment?" Waliyah asked. "Yeah." I said.

We waited for about 5 minutes, till the doctor called my name. I gave Perrie and Waliyah a worried look. "It's gonna be okay." Perrie said. I gave her a small smile and went inside.

Once we went inside the doctor's office, she began asking lots of questions about how I've been feeling and if I've been throwing up, bleeding, and such and such. "Alright Ms. Malik, I need you to go to the bathroom with this cup. We'll be doing a urine test." She handed me a cup with my name on it. Ugh, I hate these tests. I went to the bathroom and did what she told me to do.

"Here you go." I handed her the cup. "Thank you, sweetheart. Okay, this might not take such a long time. It'll only take about 10 to 15 minutes to run the test. I'll be back in a bit with your results." She said then walked out. My heart started racing like hell.

Okay, truth is, I do want a baby. But, I just think I won't be able to handle anything. Like I won't fit in. "Heyy. Doing okay?" Perrie and Waliyah came inside the room. "Pretty nervous." I said. Waliyah sat next to me and Perrie stood in front. "Where's the nurse?" Perrie asked. "She's testing my urine, she'll be back in a few minutes." I said. Waliyah giggled. "Is it Ms. Thomas?" Perrie asked. "Yeah. Why?" "She was my doctor as well." She said.