Crashhh

Waliyah's POV

After the night at that stupid party, I decided to stay here with Sammy and Harry. I felt a little more protected.

It's been two weeks since what happend and again, Matt still has no idea what happened at the party with those guys. I'm afraid that he'll get hurt. I know he's very protective and I know for a fact that he always tries to pick fights.

I just won't say anything.

I ran downstairs to the kitchen to get a snack. I stopped once I heard crying from the living room. I walked slowly towards the crying. Is that Sammy ?

What's going on ? Where's Harry ?

"Sammy?" I said softly. She turned around and I saw her eyes and nose red, tears running down her cheeks. I walked faster to her and put my hand on her shoulder.

"What happened?" She nodded no and looked down. "Sammy, please tell me. What happened?" I asked again. "Nothing .. just .. please don't worry about it okay?"

"Sammy I'm your sister.  I care and of course I'm going to worry."

"It's nothing Waliyah. It's just .. I got a call from mom and .. something terrible happened." She started crying harder. It hurt me to look at her like this. I started crying after she said that.

"Sammy .. what happened. Is she okay? Are the girls okay? Is dad alright? Zayn?" I started asking.

"Wali, please don't panick. Harry's on his way to check what happened, but what I do know is .. Zayn and Perrie are in the hospital." My heart just dropped. "What!" "They got in an accident an hour ago." She said.

"What are we doing, lets go." I said. We ran to Sammy's car quickly. "Call Harry and let him know we're on our way to the hospital." I pulled out my phone and called Harry.

"Hey Harry, Sammy and I are in our way to the hospital."

"Alright, tell Sammy not to speed or text while driving."

"Sammy be said not to speed or text while driving."

"Thanks."

"Harry, how are they .. ? How did it happen .. ?"

"I'll explain when you bet here. Don't cry."

"Alright .."

"I'll be waiting here. Your family and the boys are here too."

"Mkay. Bye."

"Bye."

When I hung up, Sammy was still crying. "Sammy .. please don't cry."

"You shouldn't be crying either then." She said, wiping away a tear. "Fine."

A few minutes later, we arrived. We ran inside to see my family, Perrie's family, Harry and the boys along with the girls from little mix.

I hope it's not so bad.

Harry walked up to us, "Go sit with your mum." He said to me. I sat and hugged mum. She was crying a lot.

Harry took Sammy outside. I guess there's something j shouldn't know ..

Sammy's POV

"What happened." I asked. Harry took me outside to talk. "Well, your mum and I were the first ones to be here and we spoke to the doctors. They were already here once we arrived and they checked what they had to. Zayn has a few scratches and he hurt his ankle. It's not broken, but it needs to be taken care of. And .. Perrie .. "

Thank god Zayn wasn't so bad. But when he was getjng to Perrie,  he slowed down. "Harry .."

He had his hand in his hair and walked around in a circle. He came back to me and sighed.  "Sammy .. Perrie lost a lot of blood and she feel on a rock. The worse part is that when she landed on that rock, it hit her stomach." That's when I started crying a whole lot more.

Harry hugged me tight as I cried loudly on his shoulder. Perrie might lose the baby. No !