3 Month Anniversery

Sammy's POV

I felt Harry's strong arms around my body, touching my skin, since he never did give me the shirt back last night. I shifted but he wouldn't let me go. He would do this every time we would sleep together. "MmmHarry..." I grunted in my morning voice. "Shh." He said. I layed back down, but I turned around facing him this time. I have an idea to get him up. "Haaaarry." I said. I put my face against his, breathing in him and kissing him gently on ever part his face. He smiled. "Happy 3 month anniversery." I whispered to him. I kissed hus lips, he kissed . He had his eyes closed the whole time. I started deepening the kiss, Harry would always do that.. my turn. Once he let me in, he started makung it hardcore. I let go once I felt him. "Now, if you're not too lazy to makeout then you're not too lazy to get up." I said. "Ugghhh. Sammyyy." He said. "Get up. Please. And I need my shirt." I said, I poked his chest. "Give me a hug first" he said. I leaned in and hugged him. "You're so warm. I love you babe." He said, tracing cirlcles on my back with his fingers. "I love you too." I said, still hugging him. I got sooo comfortable. I felt Harry's Hand going up and down my back. He stopped at my bra. Before I could even say anything... he undid it. Are you serious? I hate when Harry does things like this. Verh immature. "Harry!" I yelled. "Calm down." He said. "Why did you do that?" I asked. Trying to put it back together. "Why not?" He asked. Harry's little 'why not' question. Pfft. "Let me help you." He said. I sat up and put my feet down to my side of the bed. Harry grabbed both pieces and put connected my bra. "I'm sorry." He said. "Don't worry about it. Now lets go say goodmorning to you're mom. I need to go right away." I said. First of all, I need to take a shower, change, and- "Sammy. I wanna take you on a date. Today. For our 3 month anniversery." He said. He has pleading eyes. ".. That's sweet. Where are you planning on going?" I asked. "If you say yes, then I want to take you to a private dinner, then alittle something else after that." He said. "It's a yes." I said, now I'm very much excited. "Good. Now shall we go?" He asked. "I'm going home. I wanna get ready for tonight." I said. "Atleast stay for breakfast." He pleased. "Thank you Harry, but reall it's okay. I'm just going home." I said once again. "Uhhh... fine. Lets go." He said. I kissed his cheek. He handed me my shirt. He pulled it out from his pillow, why didn't I think of the pillow? I gra bed it and put on my regular clothes.

We went downstairs, Anne and Gemme were already up. "Goodmorning sunshines." Anne said. "Goodmorning mum. I'll be back in a few alright? I'ma go drop off Sam at her house." Harry said. "What? Why? Atleast Stay for breakfsat sweetheart." Anne said and looked at me. "Thank you do much.  Anne but I really do have to be going. I'll come and visit every once in a while if that's okay." I said. "Oh.. alright. And please do. We love having you as a guest." She said. I love her, she's like my second mom. "Mkay. See you soon." I said then hugged her and Gemma goodbye. Harry and I went outside and into the car. "After I leave from getting ready tonight, I'm going to my house. I usually visit my mom two or three times a week." Harry said. "After the date?" I asked. "Yup. And I'll come back to Holmes Chapel in two days or so." He said. "That's good. And when are you gonna come visit me?" I asked, giving him a puppy face. "Haha, after tonight.. I won't need to." He said then giving me a wink. What does he mean by that?

--

Sammy's POV

It's been 3 hours since I've gotten home. Harry drove back to Holmes Chapel to get ready for tonight as well. "Okay what do you think of this one?" I asked Waliyah. "Better then the last one." She said. I've tried on about 4 dresses and I think I found the perfect one now. "Then I'll leave this one." I said. I was wearing a tight black dress. It wasn't too tight. It was a low top and the dress was short and black. It was a cute dress, thank goodness it didn't look sluty though. Now the shoes. "Put these on." Waliyah said. She handed me a pair of black wedges. They were really cute shoes. "Where did you get these?" I asked. "They're mine. I haven't used them in a while. You should wear them, it matches with your dress." She said. "Thanks. They're really cute." I said. "Yup. Now they're yours." She said. I love how giving and sweet she is. "But they're yours." I said. I can't take these from her. "Just keep them. They look good on you." She kept saying. "Mmm... alright. Thanks." I said then gave her a hug.