Welcome.

Sammy's POV

I woke up in a regular hospital room. I was alone. Where's my baby? Where's Harry?

"Sam." I heard Perrie call me. She was in the bathroom. "Perrie .. Where is everybody?" she sat on a chair next to me. "They're in the waiting room. They can't come in yet. Not till the baby is in here."

The baby. My little girl.

"Where is she?" I asked. "The doctors are just running some test. She'll be here in about half an hour."

I didn't get to hold her yet either.

"How long have I been asleep?"  "About an hour." it felt like 5 minutes.

"So, I beat you to it. My baby is gonna be older than yours." Perrie laughed. "Yeah, I'm very close by."

Well, I'ma sleep for another while.

Harry's POV

I have a daughter. A daughter. I haven't even seen her, yet I already know she's beautiful.

"Heyyy." Perrie walked in. All of us stood up. "How is she? Is she okay? Is the baby okay?" Mrs. Malik started asking all these questions.

"She's perfectly fine. Just tired. The baby will be in the room with her in a few minutes. Once she's in there, that's when Harry can go in. Anyone else has to wait till tomorrow till she's feeling better to see her."

Everyone was fine with it.

We waited 10 minutes for the doctor.

"Alright, Mr. Styles?" He asked. Everyone looked at me. Well, I am the dad.

"Go ahead Harry. We'll come back tomorrow." Everyone gave me smiles.

Time to meet my daughter.

"Follow me." The doctor led me to her room.

Now I was just standing in front of the door.  I'm a new person now. I have a daughter.

I slowly opened the door.

I saw Sammy sleeping. Then, there she was..

I saw a small figure wrapped up in blankets in a plastic crib. my heart was beating out of my chest.

She's beautiful ..