Cheaters and Lovers

3 days later

Sammy's POV

It's been three days since I camr.here Bradford. My sisters and I got to be closer and also got to know eachother very well. Including with my mom. Her and I have lots of things in common like .. our favorite movie is The Notebook, favorite color is Blue, we both don't like spinach, we love vanilla ice cream etc. All as a family, we'be been going around town to see what's it's normaly like around here. Excepy for Zayn, sadly. We'll be seeing him in 2 more days, so we can all do something fully together.

Today I'm taking Waliyah, Safaa, Donia out to go shopping. Since I'm getting loads of money, I'm not planning on spending it all on dumb things, so I'm using it on family for now.

When we got to the mall, I tried for fans and papz not to recognize me, so I put my hair up into a pony tail, my rayvans, and my white Mickey Mouse hoodie on. First, we went tk Claire's. Waliyah bought a pair of sun classes, earings, and an Iphone case with cheetah print on it. Safaa bought a princess crown and a toy poodle purse, Donia and I waited till we went to something a little mature.

We walked around, gladly I wasn't recognized.. yet. Donia and I went to Forever21. I was looking for a new outfit for when the guys come home. Donia bought a Gucci purse and perfume. I was looming for something cute but classy like. I saw a pair of Ugg boots. I got a kaki pair. Then I saw some really cute shirts. I got a black flowy shirt with gild buttons on it, and some levis. Well.. I guess I'm done.

"Donia?" I heard someone say behind me. I turned around and saw a guy starting to talk to Donia. He was a good looking guy. He was tall, green eyes, dirty blonde hair in Zayn's hairstyle. He had a good smile too. "James?" Donia said. "What's going on?" I said as I walked up to them. "Uh.. nothing. Sa-" Donia began till she stopped when she realized she was roo close to saying my name, giving me away. "This is my.. ex boyfriend James.." Donia said. Ohh now I understand why she had that discusted and worried face. "Oh.. Nice too meet you James. I'm-" I stopped. We shuck hands. "Yeah. I know who you are. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone you're here." He said and gave me a smile. Thank god he won't say anything. "Thanks.." I said. "So... what are you girls doing here?" James said. "Shopping." Donia said. "That's nice. So anyway I really need to talk to you about something-" James started but then got cut off by Donia. "James, we've already talked about it and the answer is no." She said. "Why not? It was just a stupid mistake." James said. "Really? A mistake? Cheating really isn't a mistake. It's choice." She said as she walked away once she finished what she had to say. "Doni-" James called after her, we was about to walk towards her till I put my hand on his chest to stop him. "I'll talk to her. If you don't mind, I think you should be going now. Please." I said. "Fine. But she's making a huge mistake." He said. Really? "Says the one that got dumped for cheating." I finally said as I walked away from him. He must be a huge jerk. Pfft I understand. "What the fuck!" He yelled. I just kept walking and I ignored him.

"Donia wait." I went after her. She turned around and waoted for me to catch up. "I'll tell you what happened before, when we get home." Donia said. "Alright... lets go for Waliyah and Safaa.

*On the way home*

"Okay so James is my ex boyfriend. We went our for like 3 months.. maybe 4. We went to my bestfriends party around the block and when we were there for about 2 hours, I found him in the bathroom making out with one of the biggest sluts in school, Rachel. He wasn't drunk at all, I know that for sure. I closed.the door on them but he still bothered to come after me. I ignored him amd walked all the way home and didn't speak to him ever again." Donia explained. "And when did this happen?" I asked. "About a month and a half ago." She said. "Well... first of all he's a dick. Second of all he's not worth you worrying about him. And thirdly, you shouldn't give him a chance if he doesn't know what's up." I said. "I know you're younger than me, but you're right." She said. "I'm experienced." I said. "Thanks for your help." She said. "You're welcome. I'm here for you if you need anything." I said to her. "Thanks. I'm going downstakrs and watch TV, wanna come?" She asked. "Uhh no thanks. I'ma stay here anf text Harry, but I'll be down therr in a while" I said and smiled at her. "Alright." She said as she walked out of my room.