Yes, Yes I Am

Sammy's POV

"Hey mom. How are you doing?" Harry went in saying. "Hey sweety, I've been good. How about you two?" Anne asked. "We've been great." I said. She smiled. "Come on in, lets drink some tea." She said. We went to the kitchen and sat on some stools.

"So, what have you been up to?" Anne said while taking out some tea cups. "Um... nothing really. Just relaxing at home." Harry said. "That's nice. Gemma and I have been looking at some wedding dresses that you might love." Anne said to me. "... Thanks." I said.

We drank tea and talked about things about the wedding and tour. Till, Harry and I gave each other a look. It's time to tell her.

"Mom, we need to tell you something." Harry said. Anne put her cup down and focused on us. He took a deep breath. "I'm pregnant." I said. Anne's mouth fell open.

"God. Really!?" She yelled in excitment. "Yeah. 4 weeks along." Harry finished. This was the point where she started crying. "Oh my gosh. I'm going to be a nan!" She yelled. She hugged both Harry and I. "Congratulations! Excuse my crying, I'm just... so happy." She whipped away a tear. "Thank you so much, no problem, it happened to me as well." I said.

"Does your mother know?" She asked. "Well, we were planning on going there after we told you." I said. "What are you waiting for? Go, tell her. She's going to be very very happy. Go and call me to see what happens." Anne said.

After we said our goodbyes. Harry and I hurried to my mom's house.

We knocked on the door and saw my dad open up. "Daddy!" I yelled. "Hey, kiddo. Miss me?" He said. He hugged me, lifting me up. "You have no idea, when did you come back?" I asked. "This morning." He said. I was even happier to see my dad here again.

We went all the way inside and greeted everyone. After the same talk about life. We decided to tell them. What's my dad gonna think...

"What is it?" Mom asked. "Uh... um... well... I'm... uh..." Harry looked at me. "Your?" Dad said. "I'm... 4 weeks along..." I said. "Wait wait... what?" Mom asked. "4 weeks along as in..." "Pregnant." Harry finished.

"You're pregnant!?" Mom yelled. I nodded yes. She yelled in excitment as well. My sisters gathering up and hugging me. Dad just sat there. I saw a tear roll down his cheek. "Daddy? Are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm fine... it's just... I can't believe my little girl is having her own baby already." He said. He stood up and hugged me.

"Wait a sec, you and Perrie are 4 weeks. What if you have your babies the same date?" Mom asked. "It doesn't matter. We're still going to be family anyway."

"I can't wait to be a mommy like you and Perrie." Safaa said. I was surprised at what she'd said. My mom and dad gave each other an awkward look to each other. I mean, she's only 8... who wouldn't be surprised? "Why would you say that?" Mom asked.

"Because, they're like a fairytale." She said. Awwww! We're like a fairytale. Mom smiled at me. "I'm going to be an aunt." Waliyah said and giggled. "Yup."

After talking about the whole baby thing, Safaa asked me to take her to buy ice cream. "Let's go. Does anyone else wanna go or want me to bring back something?" I asked, grabbing my keys. "Get me a cookie dough ice cream!" Doniya yelled from another room. "I'm going." Waliyah said.

"Harry, are you going?" I asked. "Nah, just take them. I'll hangout with your dad for a while." He said. "Alright, love you." I said. "Love you more." Harry said. I gave blew him a kiss and exited the house with the girls.

"You sit in the back" Waliyah said to Safaa. "Okay."

"Now, Dairy Queen?" I asked. "Yes." Saffa said. I guess she really likes it there. Waliyah didn't say anything most of the ride. "Are you okay Wali?" I asked. "Yeah... I'm fine." A girl's biggest lie. "Let me guess. Guy problems?" I asked. She turned to me. "That's too good for a guess." She said. "I'm a girl. I know our feelings and reactions. Do you wanna talk about it?" I said. "With you, yes." She said.