L.A.

3 weeks later

Sammy's POV

The girls and I were at the studio today and we just finished recording 2 of our songs, 'Miss Movin On' and 'Me and My Girls". Were were excited because we released the song 2 hours ago and fans are already going crazy for it on Itunes.

I also found out today that our fans are calling themselfs "Harmonizers" which I think it's pretty cute.

We were on our way to L.A. back home to visit. When we got off the plane, we saw so many people waiting for us with posters everywhere. People that we knew from school were there too. The whole town came to congratulate us I guess. Papparazzi everywhere. We were passing my some bars that kept us safe from the crowd. Our parents and siblings were on our side. I saw my dad standing right infront of me. I dropped all of my things and ran to him. I hugged him super tight. "Dad" I yelled. "You're back" he said. "Yup!" I said. The girls were with their families. Everybody came together in a circle and we congratulated by eachothers parents.

Dinah, Camila, and their families went home. Lauren, Ally, and their families went to celebrate. While My Dad and I went out for ice cream and go home.

We were back at my house. "It feels so good to be back home." I said, as I threw myself onto the living room couch. "Its felt so linley without you here" Dad said. "I feel you" I told him. "So, you're dating that Styles guy from One Direction huh ?" He said. "Yeeeeaahh" I said. "I want to meet him, he seems like someone better and a lot nicer than Nathan." My dad said. Dad hated Nathan, he would always talk behind his back saying that he was a jerk and a show off. "Really?" I said giving him a happy grin. "Yes, really. Now tell me all about your trip." He said.

I told my dad everything about the interviews, fans, and trips went. I told him everything except the part where Harry and I would be together alone. "That's great. Yesterday morning I was going to work and as I walking out, some of your fans wanted to take pictures with me." He said. I can't belueve fans are actually doing.that. "and did you?" I asked. "Yeah, I did. I felt cool at the moment" I laughed. "Haha you're welcome."  "It's getting kinda late sweety, why don't you go off to bed?" He said. "Alrighty, aren't you going to bed?" I asked. "Nope, I'm going over to Zeek's house for a drink. I'll be he soon okay?" He said. "Okay, but don't do anything stupid. Don't come home too late either." I told him. "I won't, Goodnight." He said. And with that I went upstairs to my room and he left the house. I opened my door and saw everything was exactly the way it was, how I laat left it. My posters, desk, TV, bed, my keyboard and guitar. God, I missed my room. I sat down on my bed and took my phone out of my pocket. I texted Harry.

"Hey babe c:" I said

"Hey, are you in L.A. already?"

"Yes, yes I am. Are you in Arizona already?" I asked

"Yeah. We have a show tonight"

"That's cool. Have fun"

"I will, but it'd be funner if I was with you :c" He said

"Mmaybe cx I really miss you:c"

"I miss you a lot more. I can't wait to see you again !"

"Can't wait to see you too:*" I said

"I'll call you in a bit okay? I have to do some vocal warmups real quick."

"Alrighty"

I went to the bathroom and changed into some pajamas. I put my hair up into a pony tail. I heard my phone start ringing

I ran to my bed and grabbed it. Harry was calling. I had butterflies

"Vas Happening?" I said

"Hey cutie." He answered

"What's up?"

"Just drinking a cup if tea before the show."

"You can't go to bed without a cup of tea, and maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep" I sang into the phone

"You have an amazing voice."

"Not as amazing as yours" I said

"Yours is better.... Niall says hi" he said.

"Tell him I said hey."

"Sammy says hey, Niall" I heard Niall yelling in the background.

"Babe? Can I call you tomorrow? I want to get a goodnight rest.for tomorrow, got a good day ahead of me." I asked

"Anything for you. Goodnight, sweet dreams babe" he said.

"Thanks. Bye Haz." I then hung up.

I layed on my bed just tginkung about my future. Everything's changing. How will I end up?

It's only been 1 week and I'm dying to see Harry. I wonder if he's the one I'm going to marry. I got the chills. I shouldn't think about that yet. I spent the whole day with my dad, it was fun and I've.missed him. I wonder why he just left right now. The good thing about my dad is that he doesn't drink beer or smoke. He's my role model. I can't believe he wants to meet Harry. I had to try to convince him so many times, just so he could talk to Nathan. Nathan wasn't THAT bad. Or was he...