It's time.

Sammy's POV

The pain was killing me. It was unbelievable.

It felt like all of my bones were cracking open. I know that it's going to hurt so much  once this baby really comes.

It's an exciting moment, but the pain is over taking most of the time.

HURRY UP AND GET IT OVER WITH!!

Harry's POV

They took Sammy into the room. 10 minutes later, Zayn, Perrie, and the rest of the guys were here. Sammy's parents and mine are quickly on their way here.

"Mate! When did you get here! What exactly happened!" Zayn was freaking out.

"Is there a Perrie Edwards here?" the doctor came out. Zayn helped Perrie up. "Ms. Sammy would like you to be in there. she's about to give birth. The medication went to her pretty fast and the baby will be here any second."

OH MY GOODDD. IM GONNA BE A FATHER.

I have to go in there. "Mr. Styles I'm afraid you will not be able to go in."

"What? Why? it's my kid." I got pretty mad. "We would have allowed it if it weren't for a few things that are happening.  Please Mr. Styles. You'll be able to see the baby once he or she is born."

It's upsetting. But .. I guess I can wait ..

"Alright."

The doctor took Perrie with Sammy.

Sammy's POV

Perrie busted through the door. The doctors were telling me to push, push and push.

I tried so hard, it hurt so bad.

"Cmon Sammy. You're almost there." Perrie pushed my hair back. "AHHH!!" I yeller many times.

"Oh my god." I heard Perrie say.

Then .. I heard a baby cry.

"Congratulations Mrs. Styles. It's a .."

Harry's POV

Our parents were here.

"Mate, I'm gonna be a dad. I have chills everywhere." I couldn't stop smiling. We're gonna be uncles." Niall said.

"Son, can we talk outside?" Mr. Malik took me outside. "Yes?"

"You're about to be a dad. Zayn's about to be an uncle AND a dad. I'm about to be a grandfather. Being a dad is a big, big deal. You have to be there for her at all times. Do anything possible to keep the family together. Be there for your kid. At all times. Alright? She's yours now. Be lucky. Once you hold that baby, it's a whole new world." He patted my back and walked away.

I'm glad he doesn't hate me at all. He made me feel much better somehow. This really is a big deal.

"Harry! Guys!" Perrie came in yelling. I went back insider. "Yeah?"

"She's here." The room became quiet.

"She."