The End of the Beginning

3 months later...

Sammy's POV

"Babe, which one looks better?" Rooster asked. Yes, we're finally dating. He was asking me which snapback looked better on him. "The Chicago Bulls." I said. "I agree." He said, then came and pecked my lips. "Are you done, NOW." I asked. "Yup. Lets go." He said. We were going out to the pool with the girls, since we had a day off. Tours been pretty amazing these past couple of months. The fans were louder every performance and things got a lot funner.

Things have been pretty chill aswell. Rooster and I have been together for a month, Zayn and Perrie got married, and I'm now 19. The cool thing is that the media doesn' know about me and Rooster. I don't need them to ruin anything else.

Though, I've also been stuggling with the Harry thing. The more I look and think about Rooster, the more that Harry starts fading away. I haven't told anyone that I still have feelings for Harry, cause I'm afraid that Rooster will find out. He'll get crushed. At some point, I kinda do regret dating Rooster, because then, if we break up, it'll be even more awkward than what it was before, plus, it'll make things so different between us. I just wish everything was back to the way it was.

"We're here." Camila said. I loked outside and saw a big pool. There was nobody here, so I guess it's private. We got off the car and looked around. It was really pretty here in the grounds of Mexico. When we entered the gates, Rooster was the first to run and jump in. He took his shirt off as he ran. "Woooh!" Damn, it was hot." He said. I smiled at him having fun. The girls were already in their bikinis, so they just jumped in aswell. "C'mon Sammy. Come in." Lauren said. "Nahh, I'm good. I'll just watch." I said. "You and zayn really are afraid of the water huh? You two are honestly biologically bro and sis." Camila teased.

"I'm not afraid. I just don't like swimming." I said. I walked away from them and sat on one of the sun chairs. I took my phone out and went to Twitter. Every since the fans found out that we broke up, they've been telling me that it was a huge mistake and that we should get back together. Pfft... I wish.

Drama everywhere. I'll just hangout here and not care about anything for a moment.

Harry's POV

3 months already. The lads and I started tour already. It's been prettty fun, though I still feel that Inhave that missing piece in my heart. I know what it is, I just don't want to say it. It hurts a little more. "Hazz, will you answer her already?" Louis said. Charlotte has been texting me nonstop these past few days. Babe this and babe that. She can get so annoying sometimes, well, most of the time. The boys don't like her at all. The guys say that she tries to hard to be... Sammy. Which is kinda true. She literaly died her hair black and got brown contacts. Nothing but fake, the worst part of it all, I'm actually "dating" her.

"I don't want to. Just turn it off." I said. He grabbed my phone and turned it off as fast as he could. "Why her? Couldn't you have gotten a girl a little less annoying?" Louis said. "I'm just trying to move on, man." I said. "Don't. Sammy's the one. Don't give up. I've kinda been through the same problem with El, and there was a happy ending after all." He explained. Maybe he has a point.

"Yeah dude, I know my own sister, I know that deep inside her, she still loves you. She knows that you were born to be with her and she was born to be with you." Zayn came in saying. "But, I, uh, but, then why won't she answer my text or calls?" I asked. "Because, she's still hurt. Maybe what you said, really was that bad." Zayn said.

"Then what else can I do?" I asked. I was really lost. So many questions going through my mind, what will she say? Will she take me back? Does she love me? Will we get back together? "Go after her. Look for her. I mean really, we're in Arizona and they're down in Mexico. It's not all that far." Niall said. It got me thinking. "When's our next days off?" I asked. "Harry, we're on our days off doofis." Liam said. "Why didn't anyone else tell me this earlier!? I would have left already! How many days off do we have?" I said. "3 days. Today's our first." Louis said. "I'm going with you." Zayn said.