Just Have Fun

*1 Month later*

Sammy's POV

I've been a lot better, the cut turned inton a scar and I'm able to do the things I could before, such as move around, jump, stretch, anything like that Its also been a month that I moved in with Harry. It's been the best, he's really sweet and he cares for me a lot. Never will anyone get the most perfect boyfriend like me.

Right now, Harry, Zaylie, and I were taking a walk behind Harry's house. He says that we're up on a trail that leads to a beautiful water fall that he found when he moved in. Supposedly,  nobody else knows about it but us. We walked hand in hand, talkint about the move in. "We can get a pony." He said. "For what?" I asked. "Our kids." He said. I looked at him surprised. I slapped his arm playfully.  "I promised my mom AND myself that I won't have kids till I'm married." I said. That's always been my number one rule.

"Fine, then I'll just have to use condoms for now." He said. God help this boy. "I'd rather not say anything." I said. "Meany." He said. Right when I was about to ipen my mouth, he pulled me and ran. "We're here!" He yelled. I saw the waterfall,  it was one of more amazing things I've ever seen. It was beautiful with the water falling down, the water was clean, the trees were healthy.

When I was lookimg at it, Harry sneeked up behind me and puahed me in. Once the water got me completely, I rose up and looked at Harry. He was laughing hard on the floor. "Harold Edward Styles." I said. I looked at him with a mean look. "Sorry babe!" He said as he laughed on the grass. I remember he kinda did the same thing to me on our first date. 

I pulled his leg till he fell into the water, damn he was he was heavy.  "Ahh!" He yelled before he went under water. Then I started laughing. He stood up immediately. "Really?" He said. "Really." "You know how hard it is to swim in these tight jeans?" He asked. "Then maybe you shouldn't wear such little tight things." I said. As I said that, nhe pulled up his shirt, showing his... hot tanned upper body.  His tattoes showing. YEP THIS MAN IS ALL MINE.

"My styles my choice." He said. "Well said." I said to him. "You have too much clothes on. I think you should take something off." Harry said. "Ha-Ha-Ha nice try but I didn't say I was staying in here. It wasn't really a choice." I said to him. "Mmm... feisty." He said. He pulled my body up against his, his hand on my back. "Kiss me." He said. "You don't need to ask." I said. He smiled and leaned in.

We kissed passionately. I love these types of  kisses, they just get me. Soon after that we start making out. I seperated the kiss after about 6 minutes. "I love you." I said to him. "Not as much as I love you, you can't say anything else after that." He said. When I was about to open my mouth, he put his hand over it. "Not another... word." He leaned in and kissed me again. I nodded okay.

We made out one more time. I swear, this guy is an amazing kisser. He'd always take control, but that's what would heat up the moment. "Can we go for a swim?" He asked. "You can. I'll just watch." I said. "But that takes the fun out of everything." Harry wined. "I would go swim with you, but I just don't want to." I said. "Can you swim?" He asked. "Of course I can." I said. "Oh.. then nevermind." He said. What was he planning on doing?

"Fine, I'm going, but don't leave." "No promises. I said. He swam away and played in the water with Zaylie. Awww..

*1 hour later*

I was already dried up. Harry was bearly coming out. I know he loves the water. "Ready to go?" He asked. "Yup." I said. When I was about to get up, Harry pulled me up on his arms. He carried me bridle style. "You don't have to carry me." I said. "But I want to carry you." He said. Well then okay. "You're the best boyfriend ever. Did you know that?" I asked him. "Am I really?" He asked. "Yes, positive. " I said. "And you're the best girlfriend ever. No doubt about it." He said. "Naah, but thanks." I said. "You don't have to believe me, but I just wanted you to know." He said. Can he be any cuter?