1- war is begining

Another beautiful morning at woollim high school

Another beautiful morning at woollim high school. but no longer..the war is beginning.

"please....please stop this..." it was a girl who was crying and praying.......

"yaaahhh...kim myung soo, lee howon..don't you guys stop this??" sungkyu was trying to stop the bustle..
"yaaa..nohh..!! how dare you?? " myung soo hit on hoya's face.
"yaa yaa..stop this..both of you are best friends"
sung kyu began to yell again. "whatt?? friends?? yes we were friends..but no longer.." myung soo said while laughing like crazier. hoya stood up and wiped the blood flowing on his lips. "yes..no longer..lets see who is the winner of this game.."
hoya frowned and smirked before he left.
"there is no any game here...she is mine..only mine, you have no chance...no one can change it.." myung soo was totally yelling at hoya who was walking away like he didn't hear his best friend yelling t him.

"what is this insanity..both of you have lost your minds??" sungkyu started to scold at myung soo..myung soo pushed him so aggressively. "Don't try to judge me in this way..i swear.. i will kill that bastard if once he tries to do this again..." Myungsoo frowned and focused to the girl who was shivering like a crazy there with her widen eyes. "you follow me " he Odered to the girl..

"yaahhhhh..you guys make me crazy..Eun sooyaa...what happened?? " sungkyuu asked from the the girl..the girl seemed so shock as she couldn't find words to reply at sunggyu. " why are you acting like this?? Tell something please !!! " sungkyu started to shake her shoulders asking that. after a few minutes..

"hoya...hoya...."she couldn't say anything..because she was full of fear.." hyung miyahnehh..i want to go now.."

she immediately left that place.. "yayaaa yoon eun soo..." sungkyu began to yell again while ruffling his own hair of curiosity.

time skipped little by little.

Eun soo is still crying at the school rest room..someone open the door..

"hahaaa finally i found you.." the girl who entered the room said. "why didn't you come to the class?? " she asked while sitting next to Eunsoo

"sea rinaaa!!! " eun soo huged her and started to cry. " wae?? what happened to you three..sungkyu hyung said me something..but i don't understand what's going on?? L and hoya are acting like enemies "

[ sae rin and eun soo are best friends since their child hood]

"Saerinah..hoya...hoya was trying to kiss me..but L..!!! "Her tears stopped her from talking. sae rin could understand the situation of eun soo. she was trying to console her.

"miyahnee eun sooyaa..all of these are my fault..i'm the only one who wanted to study in this school.." sae rin said in a sorrowful voice..." ani..why are you blaming at your self.." eun soo said.. " hmm..!! i just wanna go back in time. do you remember the firs day of our school??" sae rin asked. " why not...it was a crazy ..and it was the most happiest day in our lives..because we found the best friends at that day.. " she said wearing a smile on his lips.

****flash back***

Will start with next chapter

______________________________

Hi, the very first chapter here,
hope you like this,

Comments & votes please 😘

[Edited]