It's over

After few weeks, finally it was their marriage date..Mrs.ju ahn and Mr. Kim is going to marry. there wedding going to held in "The plaza seoul" a one of biggest hotel in south Korea.  that hotel also belongs to myungsoo's family. Mrs.Ju ahn looks so happy because eunsoo always take care of her and looks after her...

**at the dress room**

"eomma....you look so beautiful today..." eunsoo hugged her mom..

"oh my darling..i'm not that much pretty..but my beautiful daughter is like an angel today.." Mom said and kissed her forhead.

"ahh..eomma... i'm not the bride why did you choose this dress for me...?? aren't this too much?? " she asked with little angry..

"no darling..you my little flower girl....ok.." mom said..

"nehhnehheomma..i have to looking forward about some matters..so...i want to go now...eomma..Mr.Kim is going to flabbergast today...kekekee...." she screamed...

______________________________________________________________________

Hoya, sunggyu, songjong,dongwoo,woohyun,sungyeol were threre with saerin,junsu and yun san...

"aishhh..why did i come here??" sunggyu sighed. 

"hyung....what do you think?? will myungsoo hyung come or not??" songjong asked.

"ohh....i don't no ....." sunggyu replied.

"it will be better if he don't come here" dongwoo said.

"aniyahh..i think he should come today..because he already knows if he don't come today what will be eunsoo's reaction..." woohyun said..

"ahh..shut up..just stop it..i'm really angry with eunsoo..." yunsan yelled.

"ahh jagi....why are you yelling to her??" sungyeol asked.

" she can tell about this matter to ajumma and Mr.Kim..." she replied.

" but Jagi...she told that her mother is important than everything..so don't yell at her" sungeol tapped to her shoulders..

"But hyung....what about L??? i think death is better that see eunsoo as his sister to him.." junsu said...

at that movement eunsoo came to there side..

"omoo..how are you guys??" she waved her hand and hugged her friends..

"we are ok...but..how about you dummy??" sunggyu asked.

"absolutely....i'm fine very much.." she smiled.

"are you sure?? but but after this marriage..myung soo will be your......" junsu started to say something but saerin cut her words..

eunsoo didn't care about that and continued talk with them.

"anyeong....yedharaa...." they heard a familiar voice behind them...

all of them turned back..it was myungsoo...

"gosh..finally you are here.." sunggyu said..

myungsoo nodded.

"after a long time eunsoossi...." he said and gave her smile.

"nehh...anyeong oppa..." she greeted back..others looks like persons who have lost their memories..

" boya....?? i can't believe my eyes..are you guys acting like real siblings?? " songjong screamed.

but they didn't replied.