22- I got your answer..

**next day**

"OK class...to day you have to do an assessment. i'm going to group you all" the teacher said.

"well...guys..!!you can do it together" dong woo saluted at sungyeol and yunsan who  got the same group with him  and went out. 

"i will do it my by myself" yun san stood up. 

"woohoo..wait wait..if you leave now.." [it's sungyeol] 

"why?? " yunsan stared at him. 

"i will beak your neck and drink your blood " sngyeol winked. 

"what?? " yunsan excited.

"why?? did it make u excite??" sungyeol asked.

"ani!! never..i have to leave now..i'm going to do this essay bymy self.." yunsan said.

"ok...then go..i will tell to songjong all about shadow of the ghost" sungyeol took his phone.

"what about?? hah..i have no idea what are you talking about..then tell him. i'm leaving!!" yunsan started to walk out.

"hmmm..songjong said me that he wanna kill someone who disturbed to him and junsu last night!! may be i can help him to find that person. he will definitely thankful to me" sunggeol said.

"yahhh...bumpkin..stop it" yun san grabbed his phone.

"whyyy???" sungyeol chuckled.

"aniyaaa....we can't waste our time..lets start do the essay" yunsan smireked and sat down nearby him.

"wohooo..fine..fine..."sunggyeol cheered up..

"aishhhh...crap"yunsan screamed.

crap"yunsan screamed

L, hoya and sunggyu were playing a game..

"yaya..you hurry up man..'L exclaimed...

"hyung..noway to win..hoya..hoya..hoya..." L cheered up.

"you blockhead...stop day dreaming..i never give up this.." sunggyu said.

"sunggyu oppa...woohyun oppa...Miss. han calls at you two.." a girl said at them.

"nehh!! we will come" woohyun replied.

"hyung..lets go..today is our turn to clean the dancing room" woohyun told.

"wait wait..i have to beat this punk" sunggyu said.

"ahh..hynggg"woohyun exclaimed.

"aish...crap..first you go..i will come" sunggyu replied.

"aishh...dummy" woohyun went out from the class.

**after 15 mins**

woohyun tidied up whole the room.

"shuu..god job woohyun..." he told at himself.

"do you want some help??" someone asked behind him.

""you???" woohyun surprised by the person he sees. (it's saerin)

"yep" she nodded.

"what are you doing here??" wh asked.

"sunggyu hyung said he is very busy right now .so he sent me instead him" she explained the situation. 

woohyun smirked at her.

"why??" she asked.

"nothing nothing!! i'm just wondering now" woohyun replied.

"ahh...why..tell me it" saerin exclaimed.

"ok...hmmmmm...let me guess like this.." woohyun said.

"how??" she asked.

"i'm his husband..and he is my wife" he smiled.

"what??? i can't understand" saerin excited.

"mmm...if he said thay he is busy and avoids honeymoon, will you come with me instead him??" woohyun asked.

"yep..definitely i will, i will what he asked" she replied.

"hah..omg..really?? how wonder..can't believe this??" woohyun laughed at her holding his tummy.

"why??why are you laughing??" saerin asked curiously as she didn't get what wh said.

"yahh..you bumpkin!! do you know what you said right now?? do you know what it means??" woohyun asked.

"why?? what does it mean?? what did i say??" she asked from her self. 

"omo..you are so scary..i can't stop laughing..pabuu..." woo hyun is still laughing!!

**after a little bit**

saerin got her mind back..

"gosh...what i did do right now??" "yyaaayaa..i..i..i...i did'nt meant that. it's..it's just a huge mistake..i will get it back. you never heard it OK??" saerin exclaimed.

woohyun stopped his laugh.

"OK..you can get it back.." woohyun said.

"omg..thank you!!" saerin said.

"butt..i already got your answer" woohyun winked at her.

"yaaa...." saerin screamed.

"here..come with me" woohyun grabbed her hand and walked somewhere.

"yaahh...where are we going!! let me go you blockhead" saerin yelled at him.

"honeymoon" woohyun replied.

"yaa...chincha noh!! wanna die??yaa..dark ghost??" saerin still yelling at woohyun.

woohyun just chuckled. 

TBC -

TBC -

[Edited ]