6- Not a ghost

**at evening**

" Jun suyaa..!! where is yun san .?? i didn't see her at school.."  sae rin asked from junsu.

"i don't know ..what happened??" jun su asked.

"ahhhhh...!! i have to go now...if you find her, ask her to call me.."  sae rin said while taking her bag with her.

"nehh!! take care.." jun su waved  hands at her saying bye.

" ajummaa..!! i'm going to go late today.." sae rin exclaimed while running out from the home.

" neehh..!!! take care dear.. take your jacket with you.. out side may be very cold... " ajumma said.

[ sae rin, yun san and eun soo are living in jun su's house. because the house is near to the school. sea rin is doing a part time job in a coffee shop. ]

*** at coffee shop ***

" nehhh..!! good night..!! come back again.." sae rin greeted at a customer and bowed 90° …

"uhhh...i'm so hungry.."

" sae rinaa..don't you go to home??"  one of her friend asked. "nehh!! min jun oppa..i'm about to leave now, see you tomorrow.
.." she said and came to out side.

" omoo...so cold..ahh..!! ajumma said me take the jacket..ashh..pabu.." she smacked on her own head by herself. she was walking ahead along the street. suddenly she felt someone was stalking her. she stoped and turn  back side so fearfully since she is alone there.

" sorry..!! if i made you scared"

the person who followed her said so calmly with a apologetic expressions.

" no..!! i just confused...! sae rin replied. the person walked  nearby her.
" ughhh..you are a boy...may be same as my age... " she said while trying to take a clear glare at him..

'yep... i'm not a ghost.. hahaa.." the boy laughed  while looking at her nervous face.

" why are you still out side...?? " he asked curiously.
"ahh!! i'm going to home... i have a part time job...so.."  she explained.

"  so nice to meet you..i have to go now " she said while smiling at him.

"  ahhahhh..wait wait...here..take this..." saying that he covered sae rin from his jacket.

"out side is very cold, this may be  give you some warmth.."

" but this is yours..how about you??"  sae rin asked wiggling her eyebrows.

" no problem...i'm a boy... i can bear up this..huhuu.." he winked.

" ohh...i will hand over this next time... " sae rin said.

"mmhhh..!! OK..." the boy replied. After greeted at each others , they separated to each ways.

 After greeted at each others , they separated to each ways

TBC

Who will be that boy?

[ Edited ]