20- The book isn't my face

after the school eun soo and L came to their new class.

"OK..!! lets start... i built some questions for you...try this" L gave her a book.

"omoo...!! this all?? she asked with a surprise but dark expressions.

"yep!! why??" L asked.

"ah...ani..." she started to answer the questions. L started to do his home works.

**after a hour**

"finish it??" L grabbed the book.

"yaaaaa.....yoon eun soo..!!!" L half yelled.

eunsoo looked down at her feet

"yaaa..pabuu....you didn't do just a question?? aish....i'm going to go crazy..." L screamed again and again.

"Lift your head... Look at this..primary students also can do this easily" L annoyed again.

"yeah..i know i know..why are you annoying at me?? 1st you have to explain this to me. you already know i'm very weak for mathematics" eun soo exclaimed.

"hah..now i'm the one who was wrong in this situation. what type of idiot are you??" L strock her hair.

"stop it..!! it's you..not me..it's always you..i saw it before we came here..hahaa" she teased at L.

"OK..OK..however...look at this.." L grabbed her book quickly.

"i will show you, how easy this is" L started to explain the answers. eunsoo was staring at him with widen her mouth.

**after 15 minutes**

"it's over" L said.

"woahhhh..!!" brilliant" eun soo said. "yeahh..i know..so try this again.." L replied.

eunsoo still looking at L. L looked back her and chuckled.

"here..this is the book" L waved his hands with the book.

"hmmm..." she nodded.

L waved the the book again while chuckling. few minutes left.

"I know i'm very handsome to submissive but i never thought this much attractive i'm to don't even blink while looking at me" L chuckled saying that.

"hah..what??" eun soo mumbled while admiring his perfect features..and totally out of sense.

"The book isn't my face" L said while chuckling .

"mmm....what??" she asked again.

L chuckled. "i said the book isn't my face..here is the book" L showed her the book.

"ahh..neh..neh.." she grabbed the book and looked down in a shy manner. Her cheeks almost become red. L chucked because her cheeks turned to light red with shy.

" Did come back to sense ? " he asked while peeping at her redden face. Eunsoo hardly tried not to blush.

" All the time i was in my sense " she managed to make a lie, a noticeable stupid one.

" Yeah...I see " Saying that he suddenly pecked her cheek making her stuck in the position. Her eyes widen and jaw dropped. she felt she was burning of embrace.

" You're blushing right ?? " L was about to touch her redden cheeks but Eunsoo slapped on his hands while screaming.
" yahh...stop it ..will ya?? "

" Ok ok....haha"

After the that they came out side of school

"ahh..!! i'm soo tired. omoo!! it's already 7.30...the time has gone but didn't feel it" eunsoo looked at the phone.

"lets go..i will bring you to home" L started to walk.

"no no...don't worry..i can go alone" eunsoo made himstopped saying that.

"No..come with me..i can't let you go alone in this time..it's too late.." L objected

"no it's OK..you can leave now. thanks for everything...see you next time..anyeong.." she weaved her hands at him while running ahaed.

"OK..then be careful..good night!!" L said.

"nehh..goodnight" eunsoo replied.

eunsoo left him and came to the home. she looked very tired. but little happy on her expressions. she open the gate and entered to the home garden.

"ajummaa.....i wanna strong coffee.." she exclaimed.

someone was looking at her near the gate.

" she came home safely...huhh..relief.." it's L..L followed her school to home.

TBC-

[ Edited ]