25- Hold me tightly

"yun eun soo.." woohyun called her name.

"why??" she asked.

"i didn't see your friend from the start today's school" woohyun told.

"friend??? aaaaahhh..saerin?? these days she is not living with us. so i don't know about her" she replied.

"what?? i'm doubt that are you are her best friend or else??" woohyun screamed at her.

"i'm know...but she never tell me about her matters. i'm keen on knowing what's her problem, so i'm really sorry to didn't help you to find her" eun soo said with sad emotions.

"ahh..i can't believe this..she is the 50th of the class..i thought she is clever to study.."woohyun sighed.

"yes she is ..she can be the 1st of the class..but unfortunately she has no time to leave for her studies.." eunsoo said sadly.

"why??" woohyun questioned. 

"because of her works..she always busy with caring her mother and with a lot of part time jobs.." she replied.

"ahh..what a pity girl....i realy wanna do something for her" woohyun said to him self.

"why?? and why are you looking her..as i know you 2 are not that close..." eunsoo replied.

"ahhh..don't care..i will find her by myself" woohyun replied.

"yaaaaaaaaaaaa...yoon eun soo!!" someone was screaming her name behind them...anf it was one and only L.

"goshh!! " eunsoo pulled woohyun away and started to ran ahead.

"you missed your chance to catch her again" woohyun teased at him.

"it's OK... no longer, i will catch her" L replied with a blank expression.

L  followed her till he caught her.

"aishhh..is he going to follow me whole the day?? aishh..dummy" she nagged  at her self.

"ahaaaa.....you were here..finally i caught you idiot" it's L behind her in their study room.

eun soo scared and glance at him.

"you??" she whispered.

"why are you avoiding me??" L asked.

"avoid?? you?? no i'm not...i just wanna stay alone now" eunsoo whispered.

"do you think that i'm an idiot??" 

"sure" she teased.

"hah..can you call me an idiot when you're in a situation like this?' L asked.

"yahh.. i know i know..you're the best of the class and i'm the top  fool, happy now??" eunsoo yelled. she looked so nervous.

 " yes you're...15th of the class" L said.

"yes i'm.....hold on..hold on..what?? what did u just say??" she asked again excitingly.

"15th of the class.." L exclaimed.

"what?? omg!! are you kidding me??" she screamed.

"no i'm not" L chuckled.

"omg..omg..." eunsoo jumped and screaming like a baby who got her favorite dall. 

then she took her phone and called her mother.

"eomma..eomma..eomma...have a good news.." she tolled everything her mother.

L ws just looking at her and chuckled.