23- first time

they came to the top of school building. 

"ahhh..i can't walk at least a step anymore..i'm so tired"  sae rin was panting holding her kneels.

"shuu...it's alright! we are here" woohyun replied.

searin looked around...

"woaaahhhh!!! beautiful.." saerin looks so surprised in her expressions. 

woohyun just gave her a small smile. saerin smiled back at him.

"do you know?? this is the first time you smile at me comfortably" woohyun said.

"ughhh!! really?? i didn't care about it... sorry!!" saerin said sadly.

"this is the first time you said me sorry" woohyun said again.

"ughhh..." saerin looking at him along.

both of them stayed quiet.

"yaaa...stop it just now..!!" woohyun shouted at saerin. because she tried to look down the building. she lifted on her feets nearby margin of the hand rial.

"it's alright...a hand rial here. nothing to be fear" saerin said.

"yaa pabu..it's mortal... do you wanna die??" he annoyed at her and turned her back.

"no..not exactly..i just wanna look down for a bit" saerin turned back again. but woohyun  grabbed her waist for stop her. 

"stop please!!" woohyun was praying at her.

saerin confused.

"aaa..wae??why i can't look down??" saerin exclaimed. 

"yaa..pabu.. i said you, it's mortal. you can't die" woohyun said.

"why?? why i can't die??" saerin was arguing with him.

"you have to handover my jacket" woohyun said

"ahh chincha..ok ok..i will send you it...just let me turn back" saerin tried to turn back. but woohyun didn't give her a chance for a bit.

"yaaaa...take off your hands from me" saerin pulled him away. but woohyun didn't take off his hands. then both of them fell down on the floor. searin fell on the top of woohyun. 

after a few minutes woohyun raised his voice.

"are you ok??" he asked. 

"ahh.. nehhh!!" she replied.

"so, can you stand up now??" woohyun chuckled.

"ooooo...ahh nehh..miyahn!!" she suddnly stood up.

woo hyun stood up while continuing  chuckles at her cute attitudes . saerin looked down at her feets. woohyun looked along at saerin because she was blushing little by little. 

"are you sure that you are ok??" woohyun asked.

"ahh..neh!!" she replied but stil looking down.

"i'm not sure" woohyun giggled.

"yahhh...dark ghost!! i told you that i'm ok" saerin exclaimed.

"do you know?? i have a name" woohyun told.

"w..what??" saerin whispered.

"i have a name...do you know it??" woohyun exclaimed.

saerin lifted her head.

"nehh..miyan!! Nam Woo Hyun" she whispered. 

"do you know, this is the the first time you called me by my name" woohyun said. 

"sorry..i didn't care about that" she replied.

woohyun slowly careened her cheeks.

"look at your cheeks..are you sure that you are fine??" woohyun asked.

" stop it, Don't tough me" she yelled at him. 

"ahh..sorry" woohyun nodded.

" lets go, we have a class now" saerin left quickly. 

but woohyun still stay at there. 

"shhh...i can't understand her. i can't understand myself tho. huhhh..that's right, how can i understand her , at least  i can't understand myself too... but what happened to me?? my heart is fluttering when i see her" woohyun was talked him self alone.

 but what happened to me?? my heart is fluttering when i see her" woohyun was talked him self alone

TBC

[ Edited ]