12- Good news

*** after the class***

"baby panda..." sungkyu called to sae rin. "ahhhh..hyung..!!! why are u calling me as baby panda???' searin yelled, "why?? you said you like teddy bears.." sungkyu replied. " aishhh..." saerin screamed.

"hyung....hyung...hyung...." song jong exclaimed and ran to sungkyu. sungyeol, hoya and dongwoo were followed him.

" wae..wae wae????' sungkyu asked. "you look so happy..what's the reason??" L asked.

'we...we..we...got.." song jong was trying to to tell something... but he was panting "we got a chance to be k pop idols..." hoya added. "yaaa....are you kidding me??" L asked. "ani..he is right.." sungyeol said. all of them was looking at each others and stayed quiet.

after a few minuets.."whoohoooo....." all of them started to jump and scream while holding hands with each others. " fighting Infinite..fighting..." L screamed.

" mwoya??...what happened?? what is this infinite??" eun soo asked. "mhh..i don't know..may be it's the name of their gang like us." saerin replied.

"OK..OK..!!! cool down..cool down.." sungkyu said. "how did you know??" he asked. "here..this is the agreement..woollim entertainment gave us a chance as be their new idol group " hoya said.

"omg...i can't believe this.. "woo hyun looked so surprised.

"tomorrow they are going to go announce it on our first press conference as idols..." song jong said while jumping and screaming.

eunsoo and saern was just looking at them with their mouths widen.

"baby panda...." sungky ran to saerin and hugged her and lift her up.

"yayaaa...hyung...bring me down..." saerin yelled.
" ahhh..hyung..what happened??" saerin asked.
"huhuu...now i'm an idol.." sungkyu screamed. " really???" eun soo asked?? "yep..woollim ent: conformed it.." L replied. "what a good news..chukkahae hyung..." eun soo said.

" yaaahh..kim sungkyu..don't you bring her down??" woo hyun scoffed

" wae?? it's not your business" sungkyu said.

" ahhh hyungg... i'm going to faint.." saerin yelled..
" omoo...miyahnn.." sungkyu put her down.

"so..boys and girls..we have to celebrate this.." dong woo said. "yep....exactly.." L replied.

"pizza...pizza..pizza....i wanna pizza..." song jong screamed. " you..little brat..hoya wrapped his arms around song jong's shoulders.

"then guys...enjoy well.." eun soo and saerin started to walk out.
" yayaa...join with us.." sungkyu grabbed saerin's hand and dong woo, eun soo's hand. "but jun su and yu san??" eun soo said.

"it's my job..hyung..i will bring them to pizza shop.." song jong ran out to find them.

TBC
______________________________

Comments & votes

[ Edited ]