8- Lets be friends

eun soo took her mathematics book.she has to finish her home works. but she is in a trouble. the reason is she weaks for mathematics.

"here..take this"  L turned at her and  eun soo looked at him. He passed her his book while sending a smile.

"neehh!! thank you" she smiled back.
"ohooo..!! i see..you have no interest about mathematics..am i right?? " L asked.

"yess..it's unpleasant.." she replied with her sulky face.

"ummh..lets see.." L garbed eun soo's book. he started to explain the theory. eun soo  was just staring  at L whole the time while he explain that.

"Did you understand??" he asked.

" nehh!!" she replied..

L looking at her while lifting his eyebrows.

" Are u sure?? "he asked. 
" uhmm...No..miyahnehh..!!" eun soo said so sadly.

" aigooo...what can i do for you?? teacher is coming.." he said. "ohh..no it's OK.." eun soo said. the teacher collected  all of books. eun soo's expressions were not good.

"so... what are you gonna do now?? exams are coming next month.. " L asked.

"mhhh..i have no idea..i have to work hard in this period"  she replied while pouting..

**after the period**

"i'm kim myung soo..say hi..!! lets be friends"  L focused to her while showing is attractive dimples.

!nehh!! hi..i'm yoon eun soo.." she replied so nervously.

" myung soo...eun soo.. same name we have " L said. but eun soo had a blank expression.

"why they call you as L ?? " eun soo asked while resting her chin on her palm.

"I gave him that name.." someone said behind them.

"ohh..!!! woo hyunaa... "L stood up and gave him a high five. "yaahh..what's about me.. "hoya asked.

"you too bro.. "L said. eun soo was looking at them so confusedly.

"ahh...INFINITE together again.. woo hyun screamed so happily.

"hey..beautifull...new face ha??what's your name?? " hoya asked from eunsoo.

"uhhh...yes..i'm yoon eun soo.."she said.

"eun soo....haha...nice to meet you"  woo hyun winked her and smiled like a puppy..

"nehh!! me too.."

"so guys..after a long time..hoya exclaimed as he wanted get others attention at him. "nehh....hyung..where were you two??" song jong asked.

"song jongniee...my hands are always ready for you..want you check it?? " hoya asked and smirked. "nop..no thanks.."song jong said and looked out.

"yaaa..kim sung kyu...are you ignoreing us??"  woo hyun frowned asking that.

" ani...i'm very busy now..." sungkyu and sae rin were playing a game.. "hyungg....pay your attention..i'm going to win.." sae rin said. "haha....you looser..i'm the winner..huhuu....'

"she??? how about her?? "hoya asked.
"park sae rin..." eun soo pricked  sae rin.

"ahh..anyeong...!! i'm park sae rin..eun soo's friend.."she said  and suddenly stucked in the position. " you?? " she asked..

"yep i'm." Woohyun replied.

" so you are the boy last whom i night..." sae rin asked.

"ohoo... you remembered me.."woo hyun said.

" why not..you gave me your jacket..ahh now i can return it..."

"i see.......both of you know each others already?? " hoya asked.
" no...it's just an accident.. i met her at last night..." woo hyun said.

"hmm..however thank you for your kindness..." sae rin said.

"no problem.. " woo hyun replied.

*******

" yedharaa.....don't you take your lunch..i'm soo hungry.." sung yeol wrapped his arm around hoya's shoulders asking that. " hmmm...nado..lets go hyeong.." song jong said cheerfully.

"OK girls..mind to join with us..." hoya said. "nehh..!!"  eun soo said accepting that.

"no i don't want...yun sana..lets go to take the lunch.." sae rin walked out with yun san..

"woahhh...!! both of then are going to be like this..??" sungyeol asked.
"yess..because of a stupid idiot.." dong woo said.

"as a baby child"..song jong added.

"don't mind..they are different a little with us.." jun su said.

"why?? and you?? who are you??" hoya asked.

"umm..i'm choi jun su"

"..ahh...her friend??"  hoya said. "yep.."jun su replied.

"yayayaa..say us..about you 4.." song jong began to pray from junsu.

"me too...i wanna know about you.. " dong woo put his hands up. "ok..i will tell you.." jun su said.

"yaa junsuyaa..."eun soo murtured to jun su.

"i think it's better to shut up your mouth haa?? " eun soo said and smirked.

"aaa waeee?? they are our friends.."jun su retort.

"yes..yes..yes.. "boys replied.
"ahhh..your choice..i want to go to the library.." eun soo said.

" eun soo said

TBC

[ Edited ]