<3 Love like this <3 (FINAL CHAPTER)

**at Eunsoo's home**

The door bell was ringing and the door was opened by a servant. Mrs. Juahn came to the living room.

"Annyeonghaseyo eomeoni...!!" it's myungsoo...

"awhhh....myungsoo ahh......you are here ...but ..mmmm..i think eunsoo is not wake up yet" she replied.

"ohh...it's ok eomma...i'm going to take it haha.." he said with a smile.

"and eomeoni..i want to brig her some where..is that Ok??" myungsoo asked.

"ohh my dear...it's definitely ok...don't ask me things like that..she is yours...well...you know dear..i have to go to the office now..so..take care..." she said and left that place.

"Neh..you too take care" myung soo greeted to her and started to walk to eunsoo's room.

he opened the door slowly without make a noise. eunsoo still asleep like a baby. she had her pink colour night dress...myungsoo sat beside her..her hair was on her face. he took it away and kissed her forehead softly.

"Baby..it's time to get up.." he said and his fingers was going among her hair. but she didn't react.

"jagiyahh....palli....get up" he said again. but no reply...

"yahhh...Yoon eunsoo....get up just now..." his voice became more louder that time..

"ahh..wae?? stop your bad noise.." eunsoo opened her eyes and replied.

"il eona (get up) palli...." he said.

"nop..i want to sleep more..go back.." she replied.

"yeahh...get up..we have to go some where" he said again.

"yahh..go back.....block head" eunsoo hit him.

but at that time myungsoo suddenly took her up as bridle style.

"yah...put me down" eunsoo screamed.

"andweaa...come with me.." he brought her out from the home and took her inside of the car and closer the car door.

"yaeh..what are you doing right now..i can't go anywhere with this night dress.."she yelled and try to get off from the car. but myung soo didn't give her chance.

while driving eunsoo was yelling to him.

"yaa kim myungsoo..this is totally a kidnap...i will complain to the police" she said.

"it's Ok baby..do it" he giggled.

after 30 mins they reached to the coastal area.

"woahh.....this is so beautiful.." eunsoo looks like a kid and she totally came out out form her anger. the care was stopped.

"lets go..." myungsoo grabbed her hand and started to walk along the beech..they were the only people that who were in that place..

"woah.....this is amazing oppa....how did you find this place..?" she asked with her amazing emotions.

"hmmm....i have been coming here since i was a child. but i didn't came here least days.." he replied.

"awhhh...there is a house..." she outstretched her hand..

"hmm...lets go..." myungsoo gave her smile and grabbed her from her waist.

after they came to the near by that home myungsoo put a key out from his pocket and opened the door. it's a quiet big house..the walls which face to the sea was made of glass. there for the persons who in the house can see the sea very well.