The end of flash back

Myung soo wos trying to talk with eunsoo, but she didn't answer his phone calls!

"aishhh!! what happened to her..why she ignore my calls...does she busy or else??" myungsoo waled here and there in his room.

some one knocked to the door of his room..he came and opened the door. what a surprise..it was eunsoo!! 

"ohhh...jagiyaa.." L suddenly grabbed her to him and hugged her tightly.

"what are you doing here??why didn't you answer to my calls?? why didn't you informed me before you come here??" L asked lot's of questions while releasing her.

"you are talking too much" eunsoo replied and kissed him on his lips..but myung soo didn't responded to her and broke the kiss. 

"why??" she asked.

"why are you acting like this??" L asked.

"how??" she asked back.

"you have never kissed me before i kiss you...i'm afraid of you..why?? what happened?? tell me please jagi!!" he replied..

"aniyahhh..nothing..why?? what's the matter with that?? you're my boy friend and i'm your girl..am i wrong?? can't i kiss you??" she asked.

"yahhh,,aniya..it's not like that?? i just wonder about your behaviors now??" L replied and smiled to her.

"then....kiss me again" her hands were around her neck and their eyes met to gather.. they were deep is kissing for a while...

**end of flash back [since the 1st chapter "war is begging]**

______________________________________________________________________________

readers...

this chapter combined with the 1st chapter begging of with story " War is begging" so i think you can't able to understand about forward in this story without read the 1st chapter.

____________________________________________________________________________

finally their graduation was there...all of the students get to gather to their graduation party..they had got their graduation and celebrated it wonderfully...

INFINITE and other class members  arranged a party in their class room..all of them were singing,dancing...and celebrated their final day in school. but eunsoo escaped the party..either myungsoo didn't know that.

she was walking along the main corridor. he met hoya...they were talking something..at that time myungsoo was looking her and came to the beginning of corridor..  he saw that hoya and eunsoo were talking very closely..suddenly hoya grabbed her wist and puled her to the wall and taped her between the wall and his arms..but eunsoo didn't responded him from her reactions..L was glancing at them and put steps to forward. when he cam more near by them he  saw that hoya was trying to kiss eunsoo...

"yaa...lee howon...." he had told just that words and dragged him and hit him to his face..

[combine with 1st chapter]

________________________________________________________________________

i'm relay sorry guys for this damn short chapter! the next chapter will have updated soon! 

sorry again! have a nice day! love you all!! than you viewers !! ^^ ^^