3- marvelous welcome

All of students began to look at them like they saw ghosts while  whispering with each others " chinguu...!! come here.." a girl  showed them  2 chairs next to her.
"awhh..!! gumawo... " junsu and yun san took their saets there. "Eun sooyaah..how about you two??"  jun su asked.."ahh don't worry..we can sit at the last raw" she said while pointing at the empty seats in last raw.

"yaaayaaa..you two..the new faces..stop.." a girl frowned at them. "how dare you?? " the girl began to walk toward them while yelling at them. Eunsoo  frightened a bit.

" wae?? what did i do?? " she asked curiously.
"why?? haha.." the girl was laughing at them few girls began to laugh after her.
"yaa..this is L's seat... go away..." she pulled  eun soo  away so harassly.

"yaahhh..noh!! stop this..." yun san pulled  away the girl and she automatically fell down on the floor. The girl seemed  full of anger with yun san.
"wae?? why are you staring at me??"   yun san asked and smirked.
" yaahh you, third class bi**h, how dare you to touch me??"  she draged yun san's hair so angrily. "yayaa..leave my hair.." yun san began to yell while struggling to set off from that girl.

" Girls

" Girls...wait wait..stop this.. Take off your hands from her hair.." it was sungyeol who has interfered to the confusion.
" yaa lee sungyeol..this is a girls matter..don't put your hands to others business " the girl  was yelling at sungyeol.

" i will show her that who I am .." the girl said while dragging yunsan more closer but then yun san kicked on her legs and push sungyeol away..

"yaaa..i was trying to help you..why are you getting angry at me...?? " sungyeol screamed but yun san ignored him.

Jun su was cheering up her and clapping at yunsan..
" yaa Jun suyahh..stop it.." eun soo pricked her making her stop from her stupid behaves.

" you girls please stop this...i'm begging you...we are friends haa.." sea rin interfered to the confusion.
"  nehh..please stop this..yun san..come here.."eun soo dragged yun san to her..

"why me?? she is the one who stared this... not me..." yun san objected Eunsoo.
"OK OK so please calm down ha!!" eun soo said.
"yahh noh!! you 2 have to pay for this... i never give up this.. "
the girl cursed at them while burning up from anger..her face seemed like a red tomato.

"Hello...excuse me..!! why are you yelling at us ?? we have no problem with you...we just wanna be friends..."  eun soo said kindly.

"friends..?? haha.. yahh..specially  you..*pointed at eun soo* get off your good for nothing face from my L oppa.." she yelled at eunsoo as she couldn't understand that why she was yelling at her.

"L?? who is that?? " eun soo asked with a question mark on her face.

TBC
_________________________________

Comments & votes

[Edited ]