T_T no reasonT_T

**31st of December 2016**

at mid night myung soo called to eunsoo, eunsoo was looking at her phone for long time and finally she answered to his call!

L - happy new year jagiyaaa!!

es(eunsoo)- dhothuu!! happy new year kim myung soo! 

L- aniyaaa....>_<

es-  awe??

L- oppa...myungsoo oppa...

es- aish!! ok neh myungsoo oppa! happy now?

  L- why not! 

es- do you still wake up?

es- nehhh!!

L-why??

es- for no reason....^^

L- kojnmal....>_< tell me why??

es- i miss you oppa..<3<3<3

L- jinjjaa??

es- anii...

L-yaaahhhh....

es- jinjaaayeooo!! miss you neui myungsoo oppaa!! saranghaee!!

(her voice made sound weak and worry)

L- eunsoo ah...by any chance are you crying??

es- ani....why i need to cry when you're talking with me??

(actually she is crying..but is  lieing to myungsoo)

L- fine!! but if you cried...i would kill you pabuu!! arasoo??

es- nehh!! oppa!! i need to sleep now!! 

L- neh...it's too late jagi!! sleep well!

es- nehh oppaa!! sarangheayoo!! jaljayoo!!

after end of the conversations  tears ran down on her cheeks! she totally lied to myungsoo! because she has a very big reason for do it! what will it be?

________________________________________________________

they have to get their final exam results for attend to university! so in this new year they came  to get their results as well as good bye to their school life!

myungsoo, songjong and sungyeol were waiting for their girl friends! sunggyu, hoya , woohyun and dongwoo were waiting to see their friends after a long time! finally the girls arrived to the class room! 

"junsuyaa..nehh jagiyaa" sonjong hugged her while screaming! junsu higged her back!

"yahh..you two should stop you behaviors like this, because this will be a wonderful gossip for paparasees ok?? infinite boys already have girlfriends!" sunggyu said!

"hyung!! are you jealous of us??' songjong screamed.

"hah..i just try to make your life better" sunggyu stared at him.

after that every one hugged each others and greeted them.

myungsoo grabbed eunsoo's wist and took her a seat and e also sat down near by her.

"did you sleep well? "he asked while touching her cheeks gently.

eunsoo nodded.

"why are you keeping quiet??" L asked curiously.

"why can't i keep quiet??" eunsoo annoyed.

"jaagii..why are you looking so angry today?? is something wrong??
 L asked.

"hah..no..nothing! " she replied while threw away his hand and stood up.

i has felt that something going wrong with her..but he didn't care it.

"yayaaa...jinjaa...are you kidding me??" dongwoo screamed.

"yess.."woohyun replied.

"yaahh....you two""omg..now we have another official couple" hoya said.

"i told you pabuu....she has a crush about you and she will love you..so now..my opinion became true" sunggyu his to woohyun's stomach.

that's about woohyun and saerin. after her mother passe away she has lost everything what he had. not only that but also she stopped her studies. but woohyun has changed her mind because botho of woohyun and saerin has a crush about each others..so woohyun had used it for changed her mind! 

how ever they got their final results and next week will be their graduation !

all of them had chosen to universities without songjong and junsu! so they have to try next time. sunggyu and others always have  advised to them but no any results here. 

now they are waiting for their graduation party...

___________________________________________________

guys sorry for this small chapter. because i'm very busy with my studies in these days..

next chapter will be combined with first chapter " War is beginning" it meant the whole of FLASH BACK will be over withing next chapter! so guys if you want to continue read this story you should read this story since the beginning! otherwise you may can't understand next chapter on wards! 

so guys see you in next chapter the 1st step for 3rd world war in woolime high school!

i have updated my next fan fiction introductions " Oh My Darling! - kim myungsoo"

you also can read it and give your supports from your comments and votes! bye bye! have a nice day ahead! love ya all!