29 - Sunggyu Hyung

**at the same time in school**

L left with eunsoo to somewhere.

"why are we here??" eunsoo asked.

they were top of the school. L didn't answer but hugged her with a cute smile.

"ahh...wae??" she whispered.

"lets leave today's school" L said.

"what??" eunsoo screamed  in a surprise tone.

L released her and placed  his hands on her shoulders and gave her a little sweet smile.

"yep..you heard right" L said.

"yaa..kim myungsoo..are you mad?? this is our last day in this year. we should be in the class just now..how can ..........." she screamed over and over but suddenly she cut offed by  Myungsoo giving  her a quick peck on her lips..

"jagiyaa..you are talking too much..." he said.

"shsshh..you always tell the same reason after you did it" eunsoo stared at him.

"come on jagiyaa..lets go"he grabbed her hand.

"where??" she exclaimed.

" Somewhere we can enjoy our date..."

**night at the infinite dorm**

during their dinner sunggyu, hoya and dongwoo were looking at each others. myungsoo, sungyeol, jongniee and woohyun were taking the  dinner!  then sunggyu arose his voice in a quite Annoy tone.

"someone please tell me, what is going on here?" he looked forward to have an answer.

 "what??" L asked.

"ohhh..my pity myungsoo..don't you know my dear??" dongwoo teased at him.

"no i don't know...what?? explain me" he exclaimed.

"you three ..kim myungsoo, lee sungyeol and lee songjong..you three  actually out of your minds ha??" sunggyu said. 

the 3 boys glanced at him. 

"aa wae?? what have we done?? " they asked at once while hitting on the table.

 "omoo..you made me scared..no..nothing...it doesn't matter..keep going well guys!!
 he said.

"that's the point hyung!! close your mouth and keep quiet" sungyeol exclaimed. L stood up and tapped to sunggyu's shoulders "well done hyung!! " he winked at him like he was teasing at him..

"aaahh..hyung...you're always screaming..ohh my ears" songjong also stood up and went out.

"yaaa...Was it a threat?? did you just yelled at me ?? " sunggyu yelled at them over and over. 

hoya covered his mouth.

"hyung..shut up now..it may be better to you stop this now before they kill you" he said.

sunggyu pulled his hand away..

"aishh..this dummies!! " he yelled. 

"yaa woohyun ahh..tell something" sunggyu said.

woohyun also stood up and headed to his room without give him an answer.

"aaayaaa...what the heck..i'm the hyung!! how dare you to treat at me like this?? i will kill you bumpkins.." he exclaimed. 

they made sunggyu as a joker.. because he is so funny after he get anger. he don't know how to get angry but always get angry with them..

_________________________________

[EDITED]